1. Along with a Master of the Forge (free upgrade here), you could buff multiple vehicles. Techmarine buffs 1 vehicle, relic buffs another, WLT buffs another and 1 weapon shoots twice on a vehicle strat affects another. Or like you said super-charge one. But, yeah currently no blanket buff all at once.
Yes, but I was talking about general buffs. Like Valhallan, where every tank can double the wounds for degradation or armageddon with with universal ignore ap -1 for vehicles. Overbuff single vehicles is almost always prefered. Besides, we don't have any super-good weapons, which is worth shooting twice, like Punisher cannon (all comparison to IG are coincidental). I would go for better buff to vehicles, since our vehicles are meh.
2. There is also the 12"/30" movement/shunt relic. You could stick that on a GMNDK (or any Character) and constantly move 12". A once per battle 30" shunt past the enemy front lines, and then the Strat to deep strike say a Terminator squad, wholly within 6" of character and 3" away from the enemy. A 3" Charge is a pretty reliable charge for your squad, along with the relic bearer who himself didnt need to stop 9" away from the enemy - and could start off closer due to the 30" shunt instead.
Ok, didn't notice, that teleport don't restrict charges. Than it becomes too good, imo. Should be either 3 CP/once per battle or 6" away. Maybe, add GoI in the list of abilities, which interact with the strat?
3. Hmm, it's that powerful even with max 4++...? Is it that it's too strong for the "meta" or just compared to the other brotherhoods? Would limiting it to models within 6" be better, or just limit it to one selected unit within 6" but allow it to be stacked to 3++...?
Compared to brotherhoods. In the meta we have way worse things. I will go for the former. Buffs, which affect units, not models, can be annoying some times. Bolstering a unit of paladins up to semi-stormshield would be nice. I would also drop Psychic Enfeeblement to 1 CP, since invulns are rarely the problem for us. We don't have much high AP ranged weapons, so it will matter only in close combat.
4. Falchion is the only NFW that didnt have a relic variant - so it was definitely a goal of mine to give it one lol. Still, 10 attacks on the charge for a Paladin Ancient or 11 attacks from a GM its...cool if not really that competitive. For the GK combat charges, sometimes you make 4 out of 5, 9" charges without even taking FttF...sometimes you make only 1 out of 5, 9" charges with FttF and a charge re-roll. Same GK army, same rules. For many GK players who are all about GKs getting into combat - I would never hear the end of it, if I consciously decided not to give them at least one extra tool to get into combat more reliably. For the combat-centric brotherhood it's at least fitting for that chosen playstyle.
I see, but I'd personally like to see some more character to the relic, because it steps on Soul Glaves heels a bit too much, imo. What about additional attacks for every successful hit, for example? Or buff the number of attacks depending on number of models in range? For the trait - since you are able to combine it with fttf through hero of the chapter strat (didn't notice this interaction at first) I would still nerf in to +1, since the charges become a bit too reliable, and you can easily win the game the turn you drop. Combined with predestined clash, you can shut down enemy units in the deployment zone. It is powerful, but not really that fun. Again, though, I am not a fan on "drop and charge like a khorne zerker" playstyle, so my opinion can be biased on this.
5. A GMNDK with T7, 13W and can only be wounded on 4+ (from Relic) is...definitely a potential feature of the brotherhood. But its also where the Apothecary (WLT) can heal a flat 3W for infantry per turn, and can revive a model to max wounds for 0CP cost. You can also get a Ven.Dreadnought to 2+/4++/6+++; or a regular Dreadknight to essentially 1+ armour save and BS/WS 2+. Since we will probably be limited to one GM / GMNDK per army, I see this could be the Brotherhood where you can finally buff the DK capabilities - without re-doing it's datasheet or increasing it's points.
But it is still only single unit, which is still can be brought down by concentrated fire. By the way, weren't GMNDKs about 1st BH, while 5th is about dreadnoughts? And 2 CP for buffing dreadnought still seems a bit too much of an investment to me, even while the buffs are good. Selfless healer is nice, but it is harder to access it, compared to vanilla marines, so it is instantly looks less attractive. 4++ aura still seems more appealing ot me.
6. Yeah, I really like the auto-wound on 6s to hit, with re-roll 1s to wound for shooting within 6" of WL. Also too strong vs. meta army lists? If I were drop part of that WLT which one would make it balanced? Or should I just limit it to a selected unit within 6" of WL?
Against meta it is ok, but too good compared to other brotherhoods. Even if it was a strat, it will completely foreshadow "bring down the beast". I would remove reroll 1's part and make it into a strat, while make a strat into a WT. Otherwise, it is too good. Selecting single unit is a nice fix too.