New Returner

Welcome back! If you let us know the details of your old account we can recover and merge it for you, just PM the Admins :tu:

I presume you still have your models from before? Do you just have IW currently or do you have other armies too?

I wasn't very active with the old account, and I don't even remember the username or the email I used to sign up, so it's not a big deal to just start over.

But of course I have my old models. Why wouldn't I, you think I sold them all?!

Okay, okay, I know a lot of people sell off an old army before they start another one, but to be honest, I sold off a nice collection of metal WHFB Chaos Dwarfs and Dark Elves way back in the day, and I still regret it. So I like to hang onto the models I still have, even if I'm not actively playing with them.

I have a ton of Chaos models, the old ones are Iron Warriors, the newest generation I have painted up as Black Legion except for the new Death Guard stuff, but I have enough models that I can make a Kill Team or Combat Patrol for almost any faction.

Except for Tau, I don't have any of them, because, well... Tau.

Edited by WarsmithMike

Indeed, a sold army is often regretted but at least you didn't repeat the mistake :P Sounds like you have plenty to keep yourself busy with ;) There are some good things coming to CSM the question is when the new codex comes (outside of DG) so it's a good time to make sure your Marines are ready to go :tu: