Wishes for new Roboute!

Lykke

I'd actually prefer him to not get so much of a durability/damage buff, and rather strengthen his effect on the rest of the army.

Things like (not necessarily all of these):

• Standard cpt/lt rerolls of 1 in an aura of 9", plus a full reroll of hits/wounds for a single unit (not restricted to CORE)
  • Pick 1 unit to put into Dev doctrine, 1 unit into Tac doctrine and 1 unit into Assault doctrine within 12" (can't pick same unit twice)
  • Pick 1 unit for +1 to hit, 1 unit for +1" move/advance, 1 unit for -1 to hit from enemies (again, can't pick same unit twice)
  • Seal of Oath style full rerolls for all nearby units against an enemy unit, but as a 1-2CP strat that only lasts that turn/phase.
  • Pick a Gravis armour unit to fire twice.

The last one is a joke. Good times. :teehee:

I don't know why Guilliman would focus a theme on Gravis Armour, but I like where you're going with it.

I'd make it simpler - he gets Chapter Master Rerolls and allows an Ultramarines unit within 6" to count as being in all 3 Doctrines at once.

At the beginning of the Command Phase he can nominate a single unit to count as being in any one Doctrine for the turn, ignoring the usual rules.

Also, he retains his 3 Command Point bonus.

Easy and simple.