Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Orlocks look great!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 798 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

Just loving the new Orlocks- especially the one with the hair swept over the goggles. Nice to see female representation in non-Escher gangs. Also nice to see that they didn't have to go over the top with sky boards, beasts and bows.

Not that I mind the skyboards, beasts and bows- I just feel like GW didn't need to go that far to generate interest.

Sargeant Centurion

Sargeant Centurion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
  • Faction: Green Ultramarines

Its the only kit (or upgrade sprue) that make me interest in Necromunda right now.

GUMIA!!!, to ME!!!!.

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 967 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

looks like good bits for any IG player

• Vesalius likes this

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 393 posts

I wonder if the Cawdor update will delve into female models. It'd be a nice addition, but then again the usual Cawdor get-up is kinda...unisex?

I quite like these gals, especially for conversion fodder. 

Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

Mandragola

Mandragola

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,033 posts

I agree these are really great. It's excellent that they don't even mention their gender in the WHC article.

I wonder if this is a resin pack, kind of like the team additions to blood bowl (which are resin, right?). Something about them makes them look like resin to me.

C+C always welcome on my Titanic Plog. Should really be painting Crimson Fists.

gallery_48988_15151_9524.pnggallery_45765_12339_6416.pnggallery_48988_16045_14557.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

Ranulf

Ranulf

++ EQUESTER CANEO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,038 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka, House Orlock

I wonder if this is a resin pack, kind of like the team additions to blood bowl (which are resin, right?). Something about them makes them look like resin to me.

I'd wager they're resin given the Escher Champion add-ons were a FW release.

-Ran

ZIbfbQY.jpg L_T_4_2019_Medal.gif

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,085 posts

I wonder if the Cawdor update will delve into female models. It'd be a nice addition, but then again the usual Cawdor get-up is kinda...unisex?

That would be because Cawdor gangs are unisex. Cawdor society is gender segregated and women don't fight.

The only female Cawdor fighters that you will ever see in the Underhive are ex-House members, either as individuals or entire gangs. It's doubtful that these are even close to a large enough percentage of the Cawdor population to be represented beyond anything other than a named Bounty Hunter/Hive Scum, so don't expect any female Cawdor models beyond that unless they decide to re-write the background in House of Faith (or whatever it's going to be called).

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 393 posts

That would be because Cawdor gangs are unisex. Cawdor society is gender segregated and women don't fight.

The only female Cawdor fighters that you will ever see in the Underhive are ex-House members, either as individuals or entire gangs. It's doubtful that these are even close to a large enough percentage of the Cawdor population to be represented beyond anything other than a named Bounty Hunter/Hive Scum, so don't expect any female Cawdor models beyond that unless they decide to re-write the background in House of Faith (or whatever it's going to be called).
I stand corrected. I’m not really well versed in Necromunda lore besides some bare bones stuff, so i didn’t t realize.

I believe it is gonna be House of Faith; I was banking on a House of Trash
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users