Reentering the Cadre

eternal_warrior12

Hello all. I’ve been playing this game for... 23 years ( just did the math, Holy crap) and I’ve played almost exclusively space Marines that whole time.

My first job when I was 16 was at a pizza place and an announcement was made at my local game store. A new army! Kroot and Tau! I bought everything every other week. Love these guys and I have only one question.

What do you use to kill Marines that’s not forgeworld? Especially salamanders. Thank you all.

If your suit heavy, missile pods with the harden warhead tenet. This makes it so their AP -2 and being d3 damage means that you have at least a 50/50 chance of one-shooting a marine. It's what I personally use, but I like missiles. I also took Hybridized weaponary for the small extra range.

Outside of that, mass fire. Fusion is a bit short ranged for a chapter that specializes in flamers. Plasma rifles have the AP to punch through armour, but the D1 doesn't help much now that marines are 2W base. If you like tanks I'd suggest Ion hammerheads as it's one of our few D2 weapons. That and the heavy burst cannon on the riptide make sure to take the ATS to make it -2AP.