Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alpharius up for pre order in NZ

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

GAZ_AV_NZ

GAZ_AV_NZ

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 164 posts
  • Faction: Various
Got my copy
Maybe #1 fingers crossed

https://www.games-wo...d-Ed-2021#share
  • Noserenda likes this

GAZ_AV_NZ

GAZ_AV_NZ

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 164 posts
  • Faction: Various
Sorry link is
https://www.games-wo...dra-Ltd-Ed-2021

Gws link to share doesn't work

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,948 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion

I got an LE pre-order in, so I'm a happy snake.

Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Xenith

Xenith

++ NETATOR FEROCIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,042 posts

Everyone that wanted one manage to get a copy? I heard GW dropped the ball on this one and left a lot of people disappointed. I'm personally waiting for the normal version so it matches my others. 

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_14832_1433.gifgallery_58096_14832_1808.gifgallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_58096_13272_607.pnggallery_48988_17207_10696.pnggallery_48988_17425_25905.png

Xenos XX\

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,948 posts

No, there's some hurt feelings in the Alpha Legion Facebook group -- folks who didn't check out fast enough, browser crashed, etc.  There was also some immediate Ebay sales for the LE version for multiple-hundreds of dollars (or equivalent currency), so of course there were also a lot of folks angry at the scalpers being hard at work again too.

Posted Image

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Lucerne

Lucerne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 1,324 posts

I mean if you can't be bitter about scalpers stealing your copy or the GW system cheating you when you did everything right...

Edited by Lucerne, 19 January 2021 - 02:35 AM.

https://twitter.com/...318432949927938

"The Alpha Legion has- in spirit if not in body- remained much the same since its creation."

"Agents of stealth and misrule they may be, but when the Alpha Legion unleash their martial might, worlds shake at their tread."

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,948 posts

Oh, you certainly can be.  I wish these weren't *Limited* Editions, but instead *Special* Editions -- don't create artificial scarcity by only printing a fixed amount.  Yes the initial print run will have a cap, but they could always print more after that.  That would cut down on the scalping some.

Posted Image

ChazSexington

ChazSexington

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,000 posts

I missed out, which was a bit gutting. But oh well, life goes on. 

• Iron Father Ferrum likes this

Call_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01a.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_48988_15465_48576.pnggallery_29004_15471_42509.png

Ceterum autem censeo Macragginem delendam esse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users