Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ultramarines Primaris Armored Column

Ultramarines Primaris

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cruor Vault

Cruor Vault

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 428 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines/Tau

The Primaris Armored elements of my ever growing Ultramarines collection.  Gladiators are fresh from the paint table today.

eSS4KGv.jpg

• InKaras, Master Toddius, Azaiel and 18 others like this

"You're a brave man robot...  But when I'm in charge, every mission is a suicide mission!"

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,684 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fine works.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

InKaras

InKaras

++AQUILA CÆRULEUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,080 posts

really well done. i am out of the loop, what are the tank names and can you field this as a force?

April 14th / 2010 A New Kidney for me, yeay!

Brother Desultor

Brother Desultor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 299 posts
  • Faction: Bone Harrowers

That's an impressive display - not only of models but also your painting abilities

"The adjective desultory comes from the word desultor, which was a circus rider who would leap from the back of one galloping horse onto another. From this literal sense of jumping from one thing to another, we get the modern meaning of desultory as jumping between things without a logical purpose."

This absolutely sums me up when it comes to hobby projects (and forum names)....

Previous attempts at forum names include Brother Ophamion, The Putrid One and Jarl Ranulf......

Master Toddius

Master Toddius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,546 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels 4th Company

Love it. This would be scary on the table, and I wouldn't mind losing a game to them. So well painted!

-----T O D D I U S

gallery_317_1465_4319.jpggallery_317_1465_1491.jpggallery_317_1465_191827.gifgallery_317_1465_448.jpggallery_317_1465_3238.jpg

Shovellovin

Shovellovin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 389 posts

That's an impressive display - not only of models but also your painting abilities

I agree; these models look great!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ultramarines, Primaris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users