Spartan Ultramarines: Ancient & Champion

Looks great man ! saw them on reddit and loved them :P guessing the ultra signs on the forehead are 3d printed because i found a file for that free recently :P 

Loving the cape ! please let me know how you did it  :D and ultramarine scroll as part of the cape is also nice

These are amazing.

Looks great man ! saw them on reddit and loved them :tongue.: guessing the ultra signs on the forehead are 3d printed because i found a file for that free recently :tongue.:

Loving the cape ! please let me know how you did it  :biggrin.: and ultramarine scroll as part of the cape is also nice

Those helmets are indeed 3D Printed. They're "Ultra Laurel - Crested G:10 Prime Helmets" from PopGOESTheMonkey (sculpted by Cornivius). I've got some of the basic, unmarked ones coming for me for my Emperor's Spears for the same reason that Neverendingbrushstroke used them here: They work really, really nicely.

Thank you, everyone! I have more on the way - including a Terminator squad, Crusader Land Raider and even a Thunderhawk. 

Looks great man ! saw them on reddit and loved them :tongue.: guessing the ultra signs on the forehead are 3d printed because i found a file for that free recently :tongue.:

Loving the cape ! please let me know how you did it  :biggrin.: and ultramarine scroll as part of the cape is also nice

Thanks mate! The cape is from the Tor Garadon kit. It fit pretty snug on him with just a little green stuff to attach. I'm also using the Garadon kit to make a new Calgar pose which I am working on. I will have updates on him at some point!