WIP Executioner variant

Neatly done, brother!
I'm not sure if you haven't overdid it just a bit in the rear section as the turret got noticeably larger despite being less cluttered than the original design. 
Have you thought about moving the turret a little towards the back? In my experience this does wonders to the overall look of the tank.

Keep up the good work!

Neatly done, brother!

I'm not sure if you haven't overdid it just a bit in the rear section as the turret got noticeably larger despite being less cluttered than the original design.

Have you thought about moving the turret a little towards the back? In my experience this does wonders to the overall look of the tank.

Keep up the good work!

I agree that it looks a little too much at the rear of the turret, in the first photo. However I have a completed Executioner hull that I referred to whilst modifying this turret and it looks much more in proportion (IMHO).

I appreciate the feedback though.

Here's the turret on said hull:

gallery_81398_13557_59127.jpg

Excellent conversion work - I honestly thought the turret additions were 3D printed at first with how smoothly they blend in. How are you going to represent the secondary weapon systems?

Thank you for the compliment. I'll be looking at those secondary weapons once the turret is done, but I have a couple of ideas bouncing around the vacuum between my ears...

Very fine conversion work:thumbsup: ....... really looking forward to the final product:yes:

Thanks very much.

That modified turret and main gun look very slick.  Well done!

Thanks