New Adepta Sororitas vehicles you'd like?

Evil Eye

A mobile Cathedrum would be great, as people have said, Baneblade chassis or something entirely new. Gives us a LoW slot, and they can go all out on it. They did a great job with the Exorcist and Immolator kits, so all the aesthetics are there, even mix in the pulpit that Junith has. 

A mobile Cathedrum would be great, as people have said, Baneblade chassis or something entirely new. Gives us a LoW slot, and they can go all out on it. They did a great job with the Exorcist and Immolator kits, so all the aesthetics are there, even mix in the pulpit that Junith has.

A floating cathedral with the holy trinity bristling from the bottom, primed to purge everything it passes over, is all I want from the next vehicle.

A light strike/fighter for CAS.

Roughly the size of a stormspeeder, maybe 10% smaller.

Is this vehicle a skimmer, or a flyer?

Standard weapons load.

Hvy bolter under each wing and one in the nose.

Upgrades

Wingtip missiles

Frag Hd6 S4 AP0 D1 blast

Krak H1 S8 AP-2 D d6

Replace nose bolter with

Multi-melta

Or

Heavy Flamer.

Is the nose gun turret-mounted? In that case, why not give it wing-mounted QUAD heavy bolters? The Dark Talon has a hurricane bolter in in each wing, after all.

And does the player have the option of replacing the wingtip missiles with bunker busters?

A light strike/fighter for CAS.

Roughly the size of a stormspeeder, maybe 10% smaller.

Is this vehicle a skimmer, or a flyer?

Standard weapons load.

Hvy bolter under each wing and one in the nose.

Upgrades

Wingtip missiles

Frag Hd6 S4 AP0 D1 blast

Krak H1 S8 AP-2 D d6

Replace nose bolter with

Multi-melta

Or

Heavy Flamer.

Is the nose gun turret-mounted? In that case, why not give it wing-mounted QUAD heavy bolters? The Dark Talon has a hurricane bolter in in each wing, after all.

And does the player have the option of replacing the wingtip missiles with bunker busters?

id make it a full fledged flier.

I'd make the nose gun a static forward facing weapon, and leave the wingtip missiles as a static option like the wing mounted missiles of the Stormraven.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer.  Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle.  It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble.  Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it.  The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer. Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle. It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble. Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it. The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

As a war chariot for a canoness, the way Stormrider is for the Space Wolves? Can the embarked canoness use her personal weapons from this skimmer, the way Logan Grimnar can from Stormrider?

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer. Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle. It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble. Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it. The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

As a war chariot for a canoness, the way Stormrider is for the Space Wolves? Can the embarked canoness use her personal weapons from this skimmer, the way Logan Grimnar can from Stormrider?

I thought Junith's pulpit in the original plastic releases was going to be a double kit, with a generic cannoness option, for that reason. Because a war-pulpit is awesome, and I'm jealous of FW mechanicus for having more than we do. 

I thought Junith's pulpit in the original plastic releases was going to be a double kit, with a generic cannoness option, for that reason. Because a war-pulpit is awesome, and I'm jealous of FW mechanicus for having more than we do.

War pulpits are SO awesome. I made one for my DA.

med_gallery_13203_846_607932.jpg

Honestly a missed opportunity by GW. I don't like special characters as much as my dudettes, and I don't play OOML either.

War pulpits are SO awesome. I made one for my DA.

med_gallery_13203_846_607932.jpg

Fly me closer brother, I want to smite them with my crozius