The Warmaster Titan is revealed!

Yes, delays roll downhill, so a Kill Team delay (for example) can push back everything behind it.

..and Gederas is correct that COVID adds a whole new element. All it takes is one longshoreman calling in with COVID symptoms to delay things by weeks.

It clearly exists, and while I'd love to have it "now," I have plenty to work on till it arrives in all it's glory.

• 2 weeks later...

This is top news. Hopefully that Warbringer will have alternate arm weapons too.

It looks like the Warmaster will come with multiple armpit weapons. One in the picture has the plasma guns. 

On the basis that we have already seen the box art, and it says it's a "Warmaster Heavy Battle Titan with Plasma Destructors" I would think it likely that alternative arm weapons will exist, but not in the same box.

This is top news. Hopefully that Warbringer will have alternate arm weapons too.

It looks like the Warmaster will come with multiple armpit weapons. One in the picture has the plasma guns. 

On the basis that we have already seen the box art, and it says it's a "Warmaster Heavy Battle Titan with Plasma Destructors" I would think it likely that alternative arm weapons will exist, but not in the same box.

That's not what I mean. It has little plasma blastguns above the big plasma guns. Those are one of the options on the cards in the box. I wasn't sure if it would ship with all the options or if some stuff would be resin. Looks like maybe it'll ship with everything.

That's not what I mean. It has little plasma blastguns above the big plasma guns. Those are one of the options on the cards in the box. I wasn't sure if it would ship with all the options or if some stuff would be resin. Looks like maybe it'll ship with everything.

Oh, yes I agree. I think all of the armpit weapons will be in the box. They won't exactly require many parts. The apoc arrays will probably be just one each side, the others two at most?

It’ll probably vary. The flamers could be one piece but things like the VMBs and meltas could be three or four, if the barrels/nozzles are cast end-on.

It’s interesting to now have the smaller versions of the melta and apoc launchers in the game. I wonder if they’ll ever become available as weapons for warhounds - or something else.