The Warmaster Titan is revealed!

I wonder how difficult it would be to turn the Vulcan Mega Bolters' back casing into a casing for the missile pods. Or the back casing of the Plasma Cannon, Turbo Lasers, or Inferno Cannon, into a casing for the Melta Cannon.

That said, do you think that the carapace mounter Mortars could also work on the carapace of the Nemesis Warbringer?

Ya I'd love for warhound scaled missiles and meltas, though I don't think the melta would be the easiest to balance. Warhounds are very adept at closing distances and leveraging close range weapons; the melta would either be too good, or would still just be outclassed by the plasma blast gun due to how versatile it is.

Really wish ardex wasn't trash since all the point defence looks so cool. Me and my buddy were considering making ardex shut down strafing run if it passed over a titan with it, but that's now unnecessary with the nerf.

I mean, I've never played Epic so I don't know how easy to plug AT2018 into its mechanics. But I do know that they might as well have saved the space on the command terminal for the rules because they're terrible for AT2018. The only instance of targetable infantry are immune to it; knights are extremely resilient against it due to their shield mechanics. Why is a point defence system more applicable to engine combat and shield stripping than point defense?

I once killed two two warhounds with Ardex defence cannons. They’re occasionally useful. I agree it’s weird that the wars Dyer’s array of guns is no better than a warbringer’s, but maybe it’s because not all of them can target any one thing.

I once killed two two warhounds with Ardex defence cannons. They’re occasionally useful. I agree it’s weird that the wars Dyer’s array of guns is no better than a warbringer’s, but maybe it’s because not all of them can target any one thing.

Sure, but it's sad when the warhound is the optimal target rather than titan hunter infantry or knights; units point defence make sense against.

Sure, but it's sad when the warhound is the optimal target rather than titan hunter infantry or knights; units point defence make sense against.

Can't argue with that. Ardex is weak against the things it should be good against. Partly, this is due to titan hunter infantry having bizarrely tough stats though, rather than a fault with the ardex. These guns wouldn't be all that great against knights in 30/40k either.

I always thought the strafing run strat shouldn't work on the warbringer, and I'd extend that to the warmaster too. Something like having the line end if it crossed one of these engines, as the plane was either shot down or had to break off due to flak.