Background and information on Defilers in 9th edition

Syrakul

Thanks! I'm hoping for the narration, script and content to have more going forward, this was primarily about learning the video editor.

My next video is about Chaos spawn, and because these are turning out quite depraved (I'm not sacrificing stray cats in my spare time, i swear, its just a motif)

I have some Imperiam videos planned using the same tools and style but different vibe.

• 4 weeks later...

You have me seriously considering repairing my poorly taken care of Defiler. I almost pitched him when I moved back to Texas this past December because I've never used him and I'm not the one who built and painted him so I've no attachment to him.

You have me seriously considering repairing my poorly taken care of Defiler. I almost pitched him when I moved back to Texas this past December because I've never used him and I'm not the one who built and painted him so I've no attachment to him.

Even now I am putting together a 2-fist dreadnought and think... I wish I had a defiler (haven't had one in 10 years!) Just comparing cost and abilities.

Future videos I want to do are stalled because I'm not an artist, I've been scouring the net for images, some topics just don't have the art I need, playing and snatching cutscenes from videogames (popular for 40k youtubers) is also not feasable for me atm.

Check out my Spawn video, much more work went into that one, and thanks for watching!

Love this video. After seeing their buffs with the 9th codex I'll be planning on running at least a couple of them juat unfortunately the defiler model is so hard to get being unavailable on the gw site. Planning on getting one if those big fantasy spiders and converting it into a defiler with some of the Dg kits and other bits Edited by Plaguecaster

• 3 weeks later...