Contents of Drukhari Combat Patrol?

Rebel_40k

That's a damn good box, I was expecting Venoms and scourges but they actually did it.

As for pricing, thus far all Combat Patrol boxes are £85, I don't think they'd change that. Considering the Archon, Ravager and Incubi together are just over 85 that's not bad at all, makes for decent saving especially if bought third party

Yeah I'm honestly surprised they gave us the Raider instead of the Venoms.  Even more surprised by getting the Ravager.  Guess I'm buying 2 boxes and re-learning how to paint flat black for this.

It's £135 worth of stuff for 85... That's pretty tasty.

I'll certainly be considering once I've seen the codex - how the different factions mesh rather than "army ranking". I've got drazhar nicely painted and he's somewhat lonely in the cupboards

It's a good box yes, doesn't help me but I that was never likely :P Aside from the obvious it's a good boon for the army as it'll make starting it easier with some more common units :) The Ravager is the most unexpected addition but it's great to see that, makes you wonder how it'll look in the codex...