Anyone running possesed?

Debauchery101

4 games with the same list, 10 possessed in it. They really have been my MVP and I don’t see taking them out any time soon. In all but 1 game I kept them near a drone and did Flash Outbreak with Gloaming Bloat. I also run them near a Blightspawn and Tallyman so that they chew through units. When a unit doesn’t count as charging/not striking first with no re-rolls against them and they are +1 to hit makes a huge difference.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have an inexpensive solutions for building possessed?

I wanted to use the blight kings but they are so expensive for just 5

I figured I could use 10 plague marines and the possessed box. Use one mutant arm and maybe a melee weapon / dagger in the other. Possible paint them slightly different. I rather mine somewhat blend in to plague marines than be something totally different and not coherent with the rest of my infantry. I want mine to be plague marines that over mutated and started the daemonic possession, but were still plague marines and are still proud death guard.

That was my plan, got a box of possessed for like $25 for the two wings hahaha. Don't get me wrong, the blight kings look good, but are too medieval and larger for my liking.

Aos nurgle products range is lack of a "32mm, not-too-elite, human" kit, while K,T and S all have such product. If it get released someday in the future, it would be a natural-born ideal candidate kits choice for possessed.