Super Heavy Auxiliary Detachment and Doctrines?

Glute

Can't remember:   Can you assign custom doctrines to Super Heavy Auxiliary detachments?

Example:   Use Gunnery Experts and Jury Rigged repairs on a LOW Doomhammer vehicle?

I know you have to spend 3 CP for the Super Heavy Auxiliary detachment for a single LOW.

Edited by Glute

Can't remember:   Can you assign custom doctrines to Super Heavy Auxiliary detachments?

Example:   Use Gunnery Experts and Jury Rigged repairs on a LOW Doomhammer vehicle?

I know you have to spend 3 CP for the Super Heavy Auxiliary detachment for a single LOW.

Can you use them? Yes.

Will they do anything? No.

Super-heavy auxilia detachments still get regiments, even custom ones, but don't benefit from doctrines.

Can you use them? Yes.

Super-heavy auxilia detachments still get regiments, even custom ones, but don't benefit from doctrines.

I thought there was something (stratagem, formation, ?) that enabled a Super Heavy to use.

Where is documented that Astra Militarum Titanic doesn't get Regiment.   My codex shows they do have Regiment.

There's a Tank Ace ability that lets an Auxilia detachment get Doctrines.

Yep. That ace ability is almost certainly specifically for Super Heavy Auxilia Detachments.

Can you use them? Yes.

I thought there was something (stratagem, formation, ?) that enabled a Super Heavy to use.

Where is documented that Astra Militarum Titanic doesn't get Regiment.   My codex shows they do have Regiment.

They get the <Regiment> keyword and all of the associated benefits. However, the section that covers what those benefits are for detachments specifically excludes Super Heavy Auxilia Detachments.

It was my understanding that the Lord of War (say, a Shadowsword) in a Super Heavy Auxiliary Detachment could be given the Super Heavy Ace of Steadfast Leviathan, which then enables it to get a Regimental Doctrine, or two custom Regimental Doctrines. Am I mistaken?

Nope, you are correct.