LV Open - Necron Game and Army list.

INKS

If you’re interested in the list, look at Richard Seigler of Art of War 40K. That is his list and there are a number games of Seigler playing it on their YouTube page.

The Necron player in that game was unfamiliar with the list and did not play it correctly.

Seigler plays it pretty much perfect and it’s a great competitive list.

I did not realize this at first, that the lists were played by people who didn't design the list. That seems very strange to me. Is that normal?

Edit: really great content there with Richard Seigler and AOW 40k

No, it’s not. The basic concept of the Las Vegas Nopen was to have a 16 person charity tournament consisting of well known streamers. Due to the current COVID restrictions nobody could travel, obviously. So in the tournament instead of the winner advancing into the next round the winners list would.

So in this instance Seigler created the list and won his first round. The list then advanced to the second round and was played by a competitive player who just wasn’t familiar enough with it.

It happened in a couple of the match ups. Definitely an interesting tournament to watch. It’s not Necrons, but I’d recommend the table top Titans sisters v dark Eldar semi final.