BA 2k battalion- hammer and anvil style

AngelofRedemption

Hey guys. Am working on a list for semi-serious games when lockdown comes to and end. Would love your help rounding out this Battalion I'm working on. The aim is to have a tough to crack hammer that slowly advances, plus hilarious jump pack shenanigans that force the opponent to act.

The below is at 1904 and starts with 7cp. How would you round it out?

Chapter master. Jump pack, relic blade, storm shield. Warlord - iron resolve. Angel Exemplar- gift of foresight (-1cp). Relic: angel artifice. This guy is hilarious T5, 7W, 1+,4++, 6+++ and a re-roll each turn. And plenty of damage output and mobility and buffs.

Primaris chap on bike. Another beatstick. Make him the master of sanctity, give him the re-roll hits in combat litany and the self-buff mantra of strength for +1S,A&D. Then the benediction of fury relic(-1cp) for the lols of a potentially 4D crozius.

Sanguinary priest with jump pack, and the selfless healer warlord trait (-1cp) from chief apothecary. Heal twice. Res for free. Put stuff in the assault doctrine early. Enough said.

Judiciar- just with the selfless valour trait (-1cp) for 6" heroic intervention to make sure of that sweet sweet fight last.

Sanguiary ancient- power fist and wrath of baal banner (-1cp) for +2move for jumpers.

8 sanguinary guard. Only 8 because I still want to have friends. 2 swords, 3 axes, 3 fists because that's how I have them modelled. With heirs of azkelion and the warlord nearby even the power fists hit on 2's...

5 vanguard vets. 2 bullet soakers with chainswords and storm ahields (2+/4++). 2 with twin lightning claws and vet sergeant with a relic blade and storm shield do the damage to any infantry.

3 bladeguard

Redemptor dread. Love this guy. Macro plasma, gatling cannon, icarus apod and storm bolters. Hangs out with the bladeguard looking mean.

5 assault intercessors

5 assault intercessors

5 intercessors - bolt rifles, chainsword on the Sergeant

5 plasma inceptors. These guys are mean. With a chapter master, they do work.

How would you round to 2k?

I'm thinking some eradicators for more shooty, outriders or van vets for more choppy. I know I've got a lot of characters... could definitely ditch one, or replace the bike chaplain with a foot slogging one.

Lots of 2D weapons which will struggle to put down things like Dreadnought and Deathguard. Make sure you have some dedicated anti-tank like lascannons or melta. I prefer MM Attack Bikes to Eradicators but that is just because the mobility seems more Blood Angely to me.

Give the Sanguinary Priest the Armour Indomitus. He is a bit squishy otherwise and the buffs he provides are too good to lose.