Based on the reveals from Warhammer-Community, I'm messing with Dark Angels lists. First out of the gate is a Ravenwing Outrider Detachment. I've loved me some Ravenwing since the 4th ed Dex let us take Bike Squads as Troops if we fielded Sammael. This is what I've got so far.

Thoughts that went into the list: Sammael and the Talonmasters are in it for the obvious reasons.  I wanted to take advantage of Bike Squads being Obsec, hence 3 of them. I gave one 2 flamers and a storm bolter for crowd clearing, one with a trio of meltas for the obvious reasons, and one is currently cheap and cheerful, but may well wind up with some upgrades as I have about 40 points to mess with.

Got the great big squad of Black Knights because I love me some Black Knights, and there's not a lot in the game they can't utterly eradicate. The squad of MM Attack Bikes are in there because multimeltas are the new hotness. Got the lone Attack Bike to send out to objectives and/or to score secondaries (Linebreaker comes to mind). The Typhoons can sit on a home objective, and I can hit them with the defensive strat if an opponent directs fire onto them.

It doesn't have everything I want. I can't include a Librarian without breaking the Ravenwing Outrider bonus, and I'd wanted to have a Dark Shroud in it. I still do, but I'd have to drop something to get it. It also doesn't really have a good centerpiece model. A Nephilim or a Dark Talon could be that model, but I'm not over enthused with either of the planes at the moment.

+++ Ravenwing Outrider 2k (Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition) [95 PL, 8CP, 1,990pts] +++

++ Outrider Detachment -3CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Dark Angels) [95 PL, 8CP, 1,990pts] ++

+ Configuration [9CP] +

**Chapter Selection**

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)  [12CP]

Detachment Command Cost [-3CP]

+ HQ [24 PL, 470pts] +

Lieutenant(s) [16 PL, 320pts]

. . Ravenwing Talonmaster [8 PL, 160pts]: Power sword, Twin assault cannon, Twin heavy bolter

. . Ravenwing Talonmaster [8 PL, 160pts]: Power sword, Twin assault cannon, Twin heavy bolter

Sammael [8 PL, 150pts]: Bolt pistol, Brilliant Strategist, Frag & Krak grenades, Master-crafted Plasma Cannon, Raven Sword, Twin storm bolter, Warlord

+ Elites [24 PL, -1CP, 565pts] +

Ravenwing Apothecary [6 PL, -1CP, 115pts]: Bolt pistol, Chapter Command:  Chief Apothecary [1 PL, 15pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter [-1CP]

. . Black Knight Bike: Plasma Talon

Ravenwing Black Knights [18 PL, 450pts]

. . Ravenwing Black Knight [45pts]: Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Plasma Talon

. . Ravenwing Black Knight [45pts]: Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Plasma Talon

. . Ravenwing Huntmaster [45pts]: Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Plasma Talon

+ Fast Attack [47 PL, 925pts] +

Attack Bike Squad [2 PL, 45pts]

. . Attack Bike [2 PL, 45pts]: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, Heavy bolter, Twin boltgun

Attack Bike Squad [6 PL, 165pts]

. . Attack Bike [2 PL, 55pts]: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, Multi-melta [10pts], Twin boltgun

. . Attack Bike [2 PL, 55pts]: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, Multi-melta [10pts], Twin boltgun

Bike Squad [9 PL, 165pts]

. . Biker Sergeant [35pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Storm bolter [5pts], Twin boltgun

. . 2x Space Marine Biker w/Chainsword [60pts]: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Twin boltgun

. . Space Marine Biker w/Special Weapon [35pts]: Flamer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun

. . Space Marine Biker w/Special Weapon [35pts]: Flamer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun

Bike Squad [9 PL, 150pts]

. . Biker Sergeant [30pts]: Astartes Chainsword, Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun

. . 4x Space Marine Biker w/Chainsword [120pts]: 5x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Twin boltgun

Bike Squad [9 PL, 180pts]

. . Biker Sergeant [40pts]: Combi-melta [10pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun

. . 2x Space Marine Biker w/Chainsword [60pts]: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Twin boltgun

. . Space Marine Biker w/Special Weapon [40pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Meltagun [10pts], Twin boltgun

. . Space Marine Biker w/Special Weapon [40pts]: Frag & Krak grenades, Meltagun [10pts], Twin boltgun

Land Speeder Typhoons [12 PL, 220pts]

. . Land Speeder Typhoon [6 PL, 110pts]: Heavy bolter, Typhoon missile launcher

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Yea i was thinking along something similar

Personally I would drop a bike from each squad and put the multi-melta attack bikes into them. It gives them a bit of extra survivability, especially with the apothecary.

Also, again this is personaly preference, but the land speeder venegnce seems much better than the typhoon. For an extra 10 points you get +3W, and the gun has the same if not better number of shots, at better AP, and if overcharged, better S, while being more consistant damage. Sure you may take the odd MW, but then you have more wounds in general so it kind of balances out

I like the thought about the Land Speeder Vengeance. Unfortunately I don't happen to have one, and I'm a little reluctant to buy one with Primaris seeming set to supplant the Firstborn Marine range. Plus it's not like I don't already have a backlog of stuff to work on.

The point about mortal wound output is well-made. I'm concerned a Dark Talon may just get shot out of the sky, but I suppose I could stick it in strategic reserve.

Here's a revised version of the list. I dropped a Talonmaster to include the Dark Talon.  I had to drop some upgrades from a Bike Squad to afford it, though I've got 5 points left over.

Obviously the Talonmaster will get a Heavenfall blade, and I'm thinking of upgrading the Huntsmaster to have a Mace of Redemption. 

+++ Ravenwing Outrider 2k (Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition) [98 PL, 8CP, 1,995pts] +++

+ HQ [16 PL, 310pts] +

Lieutenant(s) [8 PL, 160pts]

Sammael [8 PL, 150pts]: Bolt pistol, Brilliant Strategist, Frag & Krak grenades, Master-crafted Plasma Cannon, Raven Sword, Twin storm bolter, Warlord

+ Elites [24 PL, -1CP, 565pts] +

Ravenwing Apothecary [6 PL, -1CP, 115pts]: Bolt pistol, Chapter Command:  Chief Apothecary [1 PL, 15pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter [-1CP]
. . Black Knight Bike: Plasma Talon

Ravenwing Black Knights [18 PL, 450pts]
. . Ravenwing Huntmaster [45pts]: Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer [5pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Plasma Talon

+ Fast Attack [47 PL, 910pts] +

Attack Bike Squad [2 PL, 45pts]
. . Attack Bike [2 PL, 45pts]: 2x Bolt pistol, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, Heavy bolter, Twin boltgun

Attack Bike Squad [6 PL, 165pts]

. . Biker Sergeant [30pts]: Astartes Chainsword, Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun
. . 4x Space Marine Biker w/Chainsword [120pts]: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Twin boltgun

. . 4x Space Marine Biker w/Chainsword [120pts]: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Twin boltgun

Bike Squad [9 PL, 180pts]
. . Biker Sergeant [40pts]: Combi-melta [10pts], Frag & Krak grenades, Twin boltgun

Land Speeder Typhoons [12 PL, 220pts]

+ Flyer [11 PL, 210pts] +

Ravenwing Dark Talon [11 PL, 210pts]: 2x Hurricane bolter, Rift cannon

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Raziel, are the two typhoons worth it over a 2nd Talon master?

Ok you loose a spot of anti tank and 7 t6 wounds but you could upgrade the second attack bike squad with the points difference and get the extra Talon Master bubbles, not the only option for sure but its what jumped out at me.

I could see them being worth it myself. It's not as if RW is shy for anti-infantry weapons, and with multi-melta attack bikes and a max sized unit of BKs are much more immediately scary, so a couple Typhoons on the backline will probably get ignored long enough to get a a good amount of shots off, while either hitting with a +1 or having a 5++ and being able to quickly redeploy and can chill in the backfield while the rest of the army (which wants to be in the thick of it) can do their thing. 

Yeah dropping a Talonmaster was not a choice I made lightly, but I figured with the addition of the Dark Talon, plus having the 3 Bike Squads, I had plenty of chaff chewing firepower in the list already. Plus dropping the list to 3 characters limits how many points an opponent can make from the Assassinate secondary, which may not be a huge consideration, but it's there.