My first completed model, a kitbashed Watch Master.

502Somm

That is an excellently unique and distinctive kitbash! Well done. :tu:

Is there any indication as to this Watch Master's Chapter of origin, or is it a mystery/he's a Blackshield?

In terms of the paint job, one thing that can really help to make the image pop if you wanted to add more to it is some sharp pale highlighting on the corner edges of the xenophase blade and maybe a teensy bit of thin edge highlighting on the black to pick out those armour edges.

But regardless of that, this is a fine effort for a first completed model. What's next on your "Watch-list" for completion?

Cambrius

That is an excellently unique and distinctive kitbash! Well done. :tu:

Is there any indication as to this Watch Master's Chapter of origin, or is it a mystery/he's a Blackshield?

In terms of the paint job, one thing that can really help to make the image pop if you wanted to add more to it is some sharp pale highlighting on the corner edges of the xenophase blade and maybe a teensy bit of thin edge highlighting on the black to pick out those armour edges.

But regardless of that, this is a fine effort for a first completed model. What's next on your "Watch-list" for completion?

Cambrius

No indication, I was thinking of either making him a Blackshield since he has no right pauldron (and I wasn't trying to kitbash that much) or putting his chapter marking on the plate on his chest, but I'm not good enough to freehand a chapter emblem lol.

The blade had better edge highlighting but when I dipped it in quickshade I didn't do a good enough job removing the excess, and wound up having to take mineral spirits to it to remove the really built up spots. On the blade some paint came off too, and when touching it up I lost the edge and couldn't get it back. Also, not good enough to do edge highlighting throughout the armor.

Next is my Librarian and Chaplain on bike, both waiting on some bits. Also have to convert the Captain from Indomitus into a Chapter Champion.