Harrowmaster Karras and the Hidden Blade - Alpha Legion log

zedmeister

Not posted much round here for a fair few years. Used to take part in some of the monthly challenged back in 2015 and did a bunch of my Alpha Legion. Over the years I've added bits and pieces but have been pretty much distracted by Necromunda and Titanicus amongst other things. Looking at the state of the legion as it stands, now is the time for me to push to get a decent force completed and actualy be able to get a game in with my Alpha Legion. It helps that I have found out that I may have a local opponent!

Here's the state of Harrowmaster Karras's deployment:

AlphaLegion-Done1.jpg

There's a mix of different bases. I tried various experiments over the years but have recently started to move to using Unreal Wargamings very nice urban bases.

Here's a few examples. Old Rapiers done during a 2015 challenge recently rebased:

AlphaLegion-RebasedRapiers1.jpg

And a veteran squad I did last year:

AlphaLegion-Veterans1.jpg

Currently working through a 10 man Lascannon Heavy Support Squad which is pretty much waiting for base delivery. That leaves this little pile:

- 2 Vindicator Laser Destroyers

- 1 Apothecary

- 5 Headhunters

- 1 Deredeo Dreadnought

http://zedmeister.co.uk/resimg/hh/AlphaLegion-Outstanding1.jpg

These are a bit further on than photographed. All airbrushing done and have just finished giving them all blue glaze