How do you make Purgation and Purifier squads?

INKS

Same bits as the Strike Squad. Purifiers have their helmets and left shoulder pads painted white. 

Purgation squads can take up to 4 special weapons per unit. Purifiers can take up to 2 special weapons per 5-models. So 2 per 5-man squad and 4 per 10-man squad.

Pretty much what Waking Dreamer suggested. I built my psilencer purgation squad from those, and to this day still have enough bits for other, more ornate characters. Just expanding on what is suggested and pre-empting some questions, you might wonder what's the difference between a purifier, purgator and a interceptor?

1. Interceptors effectively have their own version of gate of infinity through teleports, and then a strategem that allows them to do so again.

2. Purifier squads have a D6 smite with a 3" radius and a way to make them have a 2+ invuln in melee (strategem, sanctuary + warding staves).

3. Purgation squads can field 4 of incinerators, psilencers, psycannons in one squad (one has to be a justicar with a weapon), compared to 2 heavy weapons in the above squads. 

Your armament should typically be either a warding stave or a halberd (I personally prefer the latter over the first), with when we get our 2W marine and updated swords/halberds being the "default" options. Psycannons and Psilencers both have their place in purgation squads, with my preference being psilencers because of the tide interaction and swingy output.

Edited by Skywrath

Some new Questions:

Warding Staves. Seems like you get 1 per box. I need tons of these things? easy way to get them?

What model is this guy? Terminator or regular strike squad grey knight?

Paladin Ancient, Storm bolter, Warlord: Lore Master, relic: Augurium Scrolls (Sanctuary and Gate of Infinity) 103

Some new Questions:

Warding Staves. Seems like you get 1 per box. I need tons of these things? easy way to get them?

What model is this guy? Terminator or regular strike squad grey knight?

Paladin Ancient, Storm bolter, Warlord: Lore Master, relic: Augurium Scrolls (Sanctuary and Gate of Infinity) 103

You get a few with a strike squad box. The fists should be fine for a terminator. Otherwise, ebay is your best option.

The Paladin Ancient is a terminator. Just remember that he can only be armed with a stormbolter/psycannon/psilencer/incinerator and a falchion. He doesn't have access to our other weaponry (yet, hopefully!).