Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necromunda - Orlock Champion & Gangers

Necromunda game House Orlock

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
Warhammer Community article

This trio of resin miniatures is perfect for depicting any of your gang’s senior ranks, be they a Road Captain (Leader), Road Sergeant (Champion), or Gunner (Ganger). Lay down fire and protect your turf with three of the House of Iron’s best fighters.

PXveADom9EEeUobI.jpg

Click the link above for more.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,024 posts

Little disappointed that they are resin; I was eyeing up that heavy bolter for conversion potential and would have been easier in plastic. Other than that they look interesting enough.

Edited by Trokair, 21 February 2021 - 07:02 PM.

• mithrilforge, Noserenda and Vesalius like this

My Assorted Projects
Facing the Unknown , Facing the Unknown II

Archeotech – Treasure Hunt, a Play by Post narrative adventure: Story, Setting and Characters, OOC Thread

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 857 posts

Really cool models these. Big fan of the recent increase in awesome female models from GW.

• Reclusiarch Krieg, Dark Shepherd and Vesalius like this

Vesalius

Vesalius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 151 posts
These look pretty cool! I’ve not been a fan of Orlocks and their plain look (though I appreciate them to play against in Necromunda). However, I’ve been thinking maybe I’ll pick these and the gang up and make them pull double duty as Iron Warriors cultists/traitor guard!
  • Trokair and ThePenitentOne like this

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,681 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

I was super interested...till i saw Resin ...ermm.gif ...dry.png

Mithril

• Firedrake Cordova and Sete like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,994 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: Legio Fuerans

Yeah it may have been a pipe dream to see them in plastic but at least they are available in some form

beefeb

beefeb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 371 posts

ill be grabbing these asap, and at least its forgeworld resin rather than finecast resin....if it were i wouldnt be excited at all.

crazyterran

crazyterran

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
Posts saying they are disappointed they are in Resin confuse me - with the exception of the two brutes and Kal, everything not in a box set has been resin. Of course they were going to be in resin.

Judging by the Escher champions release they are going to be sold individually as well.
  • Arbedark and The Observer like this

Petitioner's City

Petitioner's City

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,087 posts

I hope not, with them instead in a set of 3 - like Yolanda, Mad Dog and Grub. I think as they serve differing needs (rather than just champs or leaders), it makes more sense to sell them in a set. Otherwise I think they would be hardpressed to sell that (awesome!) autogunner.

Cinema itself is a trick of time — still pictures passed through a focused beam of light at 24 frames per second. We are reminded of that in La Jetée...

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,243 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

They’re up. 3 for £21, compared to £19 each for the Escher ones... really highlights how badly they’re priced.

https://www.forgewor... 1614334560000]

• Sandlemad and Noserenda like this

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,994 posts
  • Faction: Legio Fuerans

Posts saying they are disappointed they are in Resin confuse me - with the exception of the two brutes and Kal, everything not in a box set has been resin. Of course they were going to be in resin.

Judging by the Escher champions release they are going to be sold individually as well.

Because they would be better and cheaper in plastic? Special characters and the like can be in resin because they arent particularly useful in game and easily skippable but core gangers? The hope is always going to be for plastic.

At least these ones are reasonably priced so not a complete waste of time :) 

• mithrilforge likes this

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,780 posts

They’re up. 3 for £21, compared to £19 each for the Escher ones... really highlights how badly they’re priced.

https://www.forgewor... 1614334560000]

Now that's more like it. As other have said, it's a shame these aren't in plastic but it could've been worse price-wise so I'm glad it isn't. It's a little bit of a shame the heads are all very similar though. Would've liked a bit more variety in hairstyle, for example.

Anyway, better than nothing but always room for improvement. Seems to be a common trend with GW these days. msn-wink.gif

• mithrilforge, Noserenda and Bryan Blaire like this

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda game, House Orlock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users