Any reason why Pariah, new Ventris novel aren't on Audible?

Ishagu

The audio books are available on the Black Library right now, but not on Audible.

I know in the past the audio books are ofen released after the physical book. I'm wondering why they aren't available in Audible in particular when they are out on the BL website.

Typically they hit Audible at the same time when they are ready. I'm just wondering why there's a delay in this case.

Edited by Ishagu

The audio books are available on the Black Library right now, but not on Audible.

I know in the past the audio books are ofen released after the physical book. I'm wondering why they aren't available in Audible in particular when they are out on the BL website.

Typically they hit Audible at the same time when they are ready. I'm just wondering why there's a delay in this case.

The books aren’t technically out until this Saturday. It seems Amazon isn’t currently posting Audible preorders at the same time as GW. They’ll likely be made available sometime between now and Saturday. Edited by cheywood

Indeed, it's got nothing to do with covid or anything, it's just the typical Black Library behavior. They're very unreliable about putting up preorders on Audible, sometimes they're up weeks early, sometimes only up on release, sometimes even days late. Usually they'll go up within the first few days following the preorder start on BL, though. Either way, I expect they'll be listed by Saturday, considering how big these releases are.