The Gemini Crusade

Brother Kraskor

The gold is a nice crusade detail.

However I have one throwback - drill yer holes! It throws me off from the very nice painting. 

You're right brother. I shall do penance and fetch the Forgemaster's servo-harness for modification.

Finished up some heavies. Lovely kits, much more natural fit of the Gravis than the Aggressors. Still going to get more of the latter though!

Hole-drilling is on to-do list but I've lost my drill. Having restarted & shelved the hobby several times over the years, it could be anywhere - the search continues.

Heavy Intercessor Squad Galahad:

thumbnail IMG 7741

thumbnail IMG 7742

thumbnail IMG 7743

thumbnail IMG 7744

I think I already said that, but I really like your paint scheme. I also admire the progress you're making. What's your next project?

Do you happen to have any non-Primaris power-armoured marines? If you do, would you be so kind to take a photo of one side-by-side with a heavy Intercessor?

Thank you for your kind words brothers.

Brother Christopher, your wish is my command. Quite a marked difference! If you'd like another angle/size comparison please ask.

Next I've got a couple Assault Intercessors with Power Axes and kitbashed Lieutenant to paint up. 

thumbnail IMG 7745

Thank you! This must be the most depressing thing I've seen this year, though. Wow, this really looks off - GW overdid it to the extent that the models look like from different games and scales. Still, the I love the design and I won't hijack your thread by more of my whinging. I do appreciate you taking the photo.

It's pretty great that you appear to have a structured approach to your collection and army; don't make the mistake of buying too much stuff. Power axes are a peculiar choice - they're cool and - to me - appear rare/exotic, that's why I particularly like em (just like chainaxes, even though these seem to be reserved for heretics).