Your most frequent Stratagems and Psychic Powers?

Dracos

Here we go my list of often used Stratagems and Powers

Pre-Deployment

Infiltrators

Strike from the Shadows

Command Phase

Adaptive Strategy

Movement Phase

Auspex Scan

False Flight

Guerilla Tactics

Psychic Powers

Spectral Blade

Shadowstep

Umbral Form

Shooting Phase

Smokescreen

Uncompromising Fire

Fight Phase

Fire Overwatch

Honour the Chapter

The Raven's Blade

General Stratagems

A Deadly Prize

See, but Remain Unseen

Transhuman Physiology

Unyielding in the Face of the Foe (could they have named that anything longer lol)

I find there's a lot of flex stratagems but a few you really want to hold CP for. Those are really just transhuman and false flight. Infiltrators and strike from shadows are used almost every game (usually if I'm not using SftS that unit gets infiltrators'd), but ya, the rest are kind of situational in the extreme.

Tier 1

Selfless Healer.  Each time you use it on an gravis model you are effectively adding 40-50 points to your list.  If you perform this 0 cp strat 5 times you played a game with a 2250 point list.  Congrats on cheating.

Transhuman.

Sfts+Infiltrators.

Rites of War.  It's an objective game.  Think about it.

False Flight.  Rules are for suckers.

Ancient Wisdom.  No captain?  No problem.

MoA.  Go first, win.

Swift+Deadly.  See above.

Inspiring Oratory?  (litany on demand, no rolling!)

Adaptive Strategy... Mortarion LOL!

Suppression Fire.  Fight last is the best debuff in 40k.  

Lord of Deceit.  I love this trait with eliminators.  If you go first you get to deploy all your snipers in the most annoying spots.  If you go second... dump them in the backfield or in reserve.  Combos really well with MoA.   Actually near trash tier because you must use it during deployment.  

Tier 2

Nullzone... even worse than the friend zone.

Shrouding (old character protection... for any phobos unit!)

Melta Bombs... super duper duper smite vs vehicles 

Haywire mine  ...  really nice gotcha, just dont roll 1s 

Auspex+overwatch.  I put these together because I like to this set up with Shrike and 5+ overwatch.  Lets you get 2 rounds of very accurate fire vs deepstrikers that want to charge.  Disgusting on assault centurions with flamers or flamer aggressors.  This can really shutdown bloodletter bombs and or even character deepstrikers.  You can almost kill a bloodthirster with 3 cents just on auspec scan since you hit on 2s and wound on 4s.  

Tier 3

Lay Low the Tyrants!  Ever want to totally OBLITERATE primaris outriders in close combat?  Also works on bugs/daemons.

Strike from the Skies.  Rules suck... ignore them whenever possible.  

Death to the Traitors!  If you face chaos marines or dark angels a lot then you need this stratagem.

Orbital Bombardment.  Rarely useful but hilarious when it works out.  

Terror Troops.  Just kidding, Reivers really suck.

Edited by SanguinaryGuardsman

Lord of Deceit. I love this trait with eliminators. If you go first you get to deploy all your snipers in the most annoying spots. If you go second... dump them in the backfield or in reserve. Combos really well with MoA.

I thought Lord of Deceit you have to decide whether to redeploy them before the roll to determine who is going first? So you have to put them in reserve before you know whether you’ve got first turn? That’s what others seemed to be saying anyway.

Lord of Deceit. I love this trait with eliminators. If you go first you get to deploy all your snipers in the most annoying spots. If you go second... dump them in the backfield or in reserve. Combos really well with MoA.

I thought Lord of Deceit you have to decide whether to redeploy them before the roll to determine who is going first? So you have to put them in reserve before you know whether you’ve got first turn? That’s what others seemed to be saying anyway.

Yeah this is the case...  which places Lord of Deceit into garbage tier unfortunately.  You can use it to mess with deployment a bit but UM or EC redeploy options are vastly better and not keyword locked.