Any sense of when to expect a Chaos Codex?

There's only one thing I want and that is a new defiler kit the kit is old enough amd literallyimpossible to get since sold out everywhere even on the GW store . Utterly stupid they didnt release a quick fix faq to bring all the chaos marines up to 2w instead of leaving them being basically the only 1w marine army

There's only one thing I want and that is a new defiler kit the kit is old enough amd literallyimpossible to get since sold out everywhere even on the GW store . Utterly stupid they didnt release a quick fix faq to bring all the chaos marines up to 2w instead of leaving them being basically the only 1w marine army

It just shines a light on how stupid for game balance bringing out one codex a month is.

It just shines a light on how stupid for game balance bringing out one codex a month is.

Not like it's by GW's choice, to be fair.

Not like it's by GW's choice, to be fair.

Oh it totally is.

They could have just done "All Marines" for the beginning of 9th as all of the Marine codices were probably all written at the same time, and are probably all finished presently.

But then we'd have had people complaining (well, more than they are :laugh.:) about Marine Overload

Edited by Gederas

Enough with the daemon engines.

If Chaos needs anything it isn't more daemon engines that don't even match the real faction so much as act as a tumor to it.

Chaos needs models for stuff like Chosen (ideally with expansions of wargear to boot) and models for stuff that isn't daemonic pokemon.

Hell, I'd argue dinobots need to be evicted from the CSM codex into Daemons or their own thing more than they need to hog the Codex and model schedule the way GW has pushed them for most of recent history. They aren't all that thematic, aren't remotely "Chaos Marine", and just mean we're less and less likely to get attention to the parts of the Codex that fit the title.