Starting again! My first home Brew Chapter.

Greetings to all.

This is a first for me on hear, just got around to making an account and starting to work on my new 40k project 

*let me fill you in first* 

Been a long time fan of the dark angels and new time comer to the salamanders, I collected the Dark Angels for a while up until I had to move and had to sell my main force to accommodate my funds for the move, now it been a while I thought id get back in to the action of collecting again and start from fresh, this time  i am working on a new Chapter, Home Bew Call....  Order of Angelica Draconis or The  order of the Angelic Dragons  

Back story is in progress as well as lay out of the army 

so....now we are hear, I have now come to the conclusion that I may need some help in completing the first part of this project and am now looking for someone in  Victoria Australia to join me and working on this project, 

if you are interested place drop me a line so I may get to know you,

also I will accept our forms of support and guidance for my project, as I'm new to this side the the hobby.

Thank you you all for taking the time to read.

FOR THE LION AND EMPEROR OF MAN!!!  

In terms of this overall project, I assume it combines both the development of the Chapter's background (including livery, organization, and rules) as well assembling and painting an army.

What does the first part (for which you are asking for assistance) entail?