Sisters of Slaanesh

I too like the Idea of Khorne Sisters... look at those mad sisters repentia with those eviscerators... :devil:

and yeah Red Armor with Brass trim would look wicked... are there any third party heads for women that would look suitably chaos (i know some of the repentia look chaosy) 

Although you could make them undivided and run different squads dedicated to each chaos god... 

Great idea all round though, I'd love to see someone here do it!!

Mithril 

I too like the Idea of Khorne Sisters... look at those mad sisters repentia with those eviscerators... :devil:

and yeah Red Armor with Brass trim would look wicked... are there any third party heads for women that would look suitably chaos (i know some of the repentia look chaosy) 

Although you could make them undivided and run different squads dedicated to each chaos god... 

Great idea all round though, I'd love to see someone here do it!!

Mithril 

Im contemplating Slaaneshi sisters but continuing the Hellraiser vibe I have started with my Marines and Daemons. I have tons of ideas I wanna try, and I have subbed to that Warhammer Imperium magazine that just happens to come with sisters. :D 

I should Never have seen this Topic...it's going to lead to Damnation :sweat:

Another option if you want to go GW "family" friendly and not convert overtly or make it simple is to paint up the sisters units to match certain warbands...

Retributors could be painted up in Iron warriors colours with a few helmet mods or bionics...and run as Havocs...

Seraphim squad could be given Scourge wings (Drukari) and count as Raptors...

Repentia could be given some kind of Collar of Khorne and be Berserkers...

Dialogus - word bearer dark apostle if ever i saw one :ermm: 

Hospitaller - Fabius Bile :biggrin.:

Junith Eruita -  lord Discordant?... or Sorcerer..?

Mortifiers and Penitent engines - Obliterators or Dreads..

The list could go on... 

Damn now I'm thinking about a Colours of Chaos Sisters army  :laugh.:  

• 2 weeks later...

There's a whole convent that fell to Slaanesh in Daemonifuge. They sought the perfect weapon against chaos, and well, that didn't work.

Wait what? I need to read the graphic novel reprint for that I got then :lol:

Something tells me with those instruments of torture hanging from her backpack (including a pear of anguish! Yikes!) the new Dogmata is going to make for some interesting conversions...:devil:

Speaking of character conversions for traitor Sororitas, I'd also had the idea of Nurglifying the Hospitaler such that rather than reading the last rites for a mortally wounded Sister, she is instead gleefully channeling life back into the body of a fallen Plague Sister, who is rising once again to spread the good word of Him Most Filthy. Nurgle and his daughters love you!

There's a whole convent that fell to Slaanesh in Daemonifuge. They sought the perfect weapon against chaos, and well, that didn't work.

Wait what? I need to read the graphic novel reprint for that I got then :laugh.:

Uh, YEA you do! The basic jist is they found a keeper of secrets frozen in ice, tried to study it and learn secrets to better fight Chaos, and it corrupted them. 

@Evil eye... i had that thought exactly, that New Dogmata is going to be a Khorne-Dog...:ermm: ... :tongue.: ...perhaps not ...no no that sounds too funny, anyway she's going to heed the call to Chaos most urgently...that face painted right will be great :thumbsup:  and some minor conversion work will see her well on the way to blood red and Bronze...

Mithril

• 2 months later...

What's kind of crazy I had just seen Ted Arfken's artwork for a Fallen Sister on Facebook so I've been lurking through the web trying to find some Chaos inspired Sisters of Battle. Came across this thread you guys had started. I found some sweet lore from Fandom, it looks like its a homebrew chapter. I'm new to the website I got it from so I don't specifically know who created it to give them credit for it. It's not mine but I found it a great read and if I ever did get into making a new army it would probably be something like this. I really find the Chaos inspired good guy armies pretty intriguing.

Ted Arfken's Fallen Sister

https://tarfken.artstation.com/projects/v2kDZd

Sisters of the Night chapter info

https://wh40khomebrew.fandom.com/wiki/Sisters_of_the_Night