Praetor bases?

Good evening brothers!

So as I went to kick the rust off and begin tournament prep for my Custodians, I discovered that the bases for my Vertus Praetors have vanished. This makes it difficult to play them, for sure.

Does any one have a source for replacement (or improvement) flight stands and bases for the Praetors? I use resin bases on the regular, but I've never even attempted to replace the flying kind.

Thanks guys!

Good evening brothers!

So as I went to kick the rust off and begin tournament prep for my Custodians, I discovered that the bases for my Vertus Praetors have vanished. This makes it difficult to play them, for sure.

Does any one have a source for replacement (or improvement) flight stands and bases for the Praetors? I use resin bases on the regular, but I've never even attempted to replace the flying kind.

Thanks guys!

Box comes with both the 75mm oval cavalry base and the large round flightstand disk, your choice :)

Good evening brothers!

Thanks guys!

Box comes with both the 75mm oval cavalry base and the large round flightstand disk, your choice :)

Ok sure, but where can I source the stems that isn't outrageous and (possibly) better designed?

You can cut them down to size, magnetize them and/or glue.

What I have personally done is put the round disk on top of the oval base. Then I trimmed off the edge. I changed the rod for a shorter one I had lying around, snipped off the end and superglued on a magnet.

A friend just took a nail and punched through from the underside of the base. He filled the model as best he could with greenstuff before drilling in as deep as possible.

I'm sure I've seen pics of people using scenic bases too. Flying over ruins or barrels or something that connect with the model or make the rod shorter/more supported