Base size questions in regards to New Codex etc...

MithrilForge

So, with the new Deldar Codex coming soon ...

I'm wondering if we'll see base sizes changing on kabalites and wyches?... ,Did the old incubi come on 25mm bases (they now are on 28.5mm bases)

my mate and i are starting work on our new Drukhari armies and i actually started off by painting up a few bases for them to get pinned onto but wanted to know if i should wait and see if the bases sizes change :sweat:

the Scourges are on 32mm...was that also standard?...

cheers, Mithril

* if they haven't changed then my first lot of scourges will have to go these 32's instead of wyches...

med_gallery_9146_583_903926.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

Hey Mithril, I love the bases!:wub:

As for base size, the only two that have changed that I know of are Incubi and Scourge. Scourge used to be on 25mm slot bases but are now on 32mm slot bases, they were so top heavy before :biggrin.: Incubi are on the 28.5mm, only them and the new Banshees use these which is quite odd tbh

As we haven't seen the new reboxed kits much yet, I would wait to find out if base sizes are increasing. To be honest, I can't see much if anything else changing. Maybe wracks? Kabalites are still on 25mm as seen from their rebox and wyches are still on 25mm as seen from the new boxset.

We'll find out soon enough :happy.:

I find it irksome that incubus are on larger bases and kabalites are on holdover base size because GW is too cheap to update xenos factions properly.

I find it irksome that incubus are on larger bases and kabalites are on holdover base size because GW is too cheap to update xenos factions properly.

Or they just fit that base size fine.

Yeah, the 32mm changeover is only for models that don't really fit well on 25mms like Space Marines and Orks (seriously, Ork boyz have some major feet overhang on 25s....). Most Eldar (all types) fit on 25s perfectly fine so there's no needed change for basic foot troops :yes: