Rebuilding..

Archaeinox

I am rebuilding Ahriman's cabal. Since selling the last batch of Thousand Sons, I now have more... Thousand Sons and a large painted Dark Angels force and plenty left over for future TS purposes once we see what happens. Goal is to complete this new set of TS before the codex. I am mostly interested in Crusade but I'm sure after I see the codex and can decide on some support units like vehicles, that might change and I will attend events like before.

So my question is this: Clean white linen tabards on the Rubricae, or screamer pink washed with nightshade for them? 

The screamer pink would of course match the exalted sorcerers and Ahriman who will have it but would it be a good idea to go with the white on the grounds of "purity in death" and whatnot? 

My last army had purple tabards. I regretted that.

Thanks

Edited by Archaeinox

I suppose selling your army to recreate it is the ultimate dedication to change? :P I have white tabards for my Sons and I think it looks good, it's a good choice generally as it goes with most colours but particularly well with and strong ones. Thousand Sons blue would find a good complement in white :)

I think it depends on how much you want to match the characters as to which would be best?

Clean white is nice but can be a pain to do.

screamer pink, washed then drybrushed with red is really nice too.

I quite like the classic yellow but again, can be a pain to get right.

or mix them up a bit :-)

Since I went with purple and liked it... I can't be of help to you. But I would say I find whatever you do, there's a great chance you'll wish you did something else. I just think it's human nature. As far as your timeline, I'd have to assume you'll have lots of time. :)

Looking forward to seeing your progress!