2000pt Deathwatch

502Somm

New player, I've been building and painting models, tweaking my list, and building more models for a little over a month now.

The following is what I've settled on. I believe it should perform fairly well, with hard hitting shooting via Inceptors, hard hitting melee in the form of Vanguard Vets, the Spectrus KT to cover my back field, and plenty of buffs from my characters.

One unique play is not combat squadding the Fortis killteam and chaining the Intercessors and Outriders. This will allow the Outriders to move through terrain, and the unit can reach far back to the Company Champion and Apothecary.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Deathwatch) [107 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: Matched

+ Stratagems +

Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of Extra Relics

+ HQ +

Captain [6 PL, -1CP, 130pts]: Jump Pack, Master-Crafted Weapon, Storm shield, Stratagem: A Vigil Unmatched, The Imperium's Sword, Warlord, Xenophase blade

. 2. Paragon of their Chapter: Salamanders: Anvil of Strength

Librarian [6 PL, 115pts]: 1. Premorphic Resonance, 2. Fortified With Contempt, Bolt pistol, Chapter Command: Chief Librarian, Force sword

Primaris Chaplain on Bike [7 PL, -1CP, 140pts]: 2. Catechism of Fire, 6. Canticle of Hate (Aura), Chapter Command: Master of Sanctity, Litany of Hate, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, The Beacon Angelis, Wise Orator

+ Troops +

Fortis Kill Team [16 PL, 350pts]

. Intercessor Sergeant: Astartes Chainsword, Stalker Bolt Rifle

. 4x Intercessor w/ Stalker Bolt Rifle: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Stalker Bolt Rifle

. 5x Outrider: 5x Astartes Chainsword, 5x Frag & Krak grenades, 5x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 5x Twin Bolt rifle

Proteus Kill Team [18 PL, 281pts]: Jump Packs

. Deathwatch Veteran: Deathwatch Boltgun, Storm shield

. Deathwatch Veteran: Deathwatch Boltgun, Storm shield

. Deathwatch Veteran: Deathwatch Boltgun, Lightning Claw

. Deathwatch Veteran: Deathwatch Boltgun, Lightning Claw

. Vanguard Veteran: Lightning Claw, Storm shield

. Vanguard Veteran: Storm shield, Thunder hammer

. Vanguard Veteran: Storm shield, Thunder hammer

. Watch Sergeant: Combat shield

. . Deathwatch Boltgun and Power Sword: Power sword

Spectrus Kill Team [17 PL, 274pts]

. 4x Eliminator w/ Bolt Sniper: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Bolt sniper rifle, 4x Camo cloak, 4x Frag & Krak grenades

. 4x Infiltrator: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Marksman bolt carbine

. Infiltrator Helix Adept

. Infiltrator Sergeant

+ Elites +

Apothecary [5 PL, -1CP, 90pts]: Chapter Command: Chief Apothecary, Selfless Healer, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter

Company Champion [4 PL, 70pts]: Chapter Command: Chapter Champion, Dominus Aegis

+ Fast Attack +

Inceptor Squad [14 PL, 275pts]: 4x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

Inceptor Squad [14 PL, 275pts]: 4x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant, Plasma Exterminator x2

++ Total: [107 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe