Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BC]: Magellan's Devils (IC Thread)

Black Crusade Heresy PBP FFG Renegades DTTFE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

+++ STRUCTURED TIME CONTINUES +++

ROUND 1:

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG3+8 = 11 (17/17) (Hidden in cover)

[ ] Hidden Assailant AG2+5 = 7 (20/40)

The strife servitor goes forward on its multiple legs, lurching into a odd, mechanical canter, and the simple trap works.

+INCORRECT CLADE PROTOCOLS.  INTRUDER.  DESTROY.+

Attacker:

Spoiler

The gunfire illuminates a tall mechanical entity, but it is partially damaged.  The twisted plating and soot blackened mechanisms are not helping identification.

Please make a Difficult (-10) Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus) Test.

+ Post your Actions +

• TechCaptain likes this

He may say that what he wants is to win the war...

...But what he really wants, is for the enemy to die.

My new non-40K book about railguns and powered armour is available now: The Ares Gambit.

My grimdark non-40k book about maniacs with jetpacks and assault rifles is also still around: Children of The Glyph.

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

The Strife-servitor twists it's chassis in an attempt to evade the oncoming death, but it was not built with dexterity in mind and doesn't evade the bolter fire coming for it. The rounds easily penetrate the armor and detonate, blowing apart the head, followed shortly by the body, leaving the lower legs running aimlessly around as it attempts to follows the last given orders, arms hanging uselessly by what little flesh and metal remains. 

The Strife was built to be expendable however, and it's demise was an expected outcome in Ollkyrax' plan as he looks towards the assailant. Allowing himself only a quick look to avoid detection, he is unable to identify what the figure is, only that it seems mechanical and heavily damaged. Presumably a loyalist servitor of some kind, but with the darkness and distance it could be another heretek's malfunctioning soldier for all the Battlesmith knew. Regardless, it would need to be met in melee if he were to stand a chance. He identifies another piece of cover nearby, a metal support pillar, and slowly moves behind it, inching closer to the attacker while truing to let the clanging of his metal feet blend in with the operations of nearby machines and sounds of battle further away.

OOC:

Strife is REALLY dead, Ollkyrax tries to stealth, hoping that the enemy is less perceptive than he is un-sneaky...
Not sure if Half move or Full move is more appropriate for sneaking, I'll let you decide MR. Either way, he moves behind another piece of cover in case he is spotted.

CL Admech at -10
Int 37, +0 trained, -10=27
1d100: 88, 7 DoF

CL Admech: 1d100 88

Strife Servitor Dodge
Ag 20, +0 trained=20
1d100=34, 2 DoF

Dodge: 1d100 34

Stealth Roll
Ag 37, -20 untrained=17
1d100=83, 7 DoF

Stealth: 1d100 83

• Mazer Rackham likes this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Ollkyrax:

ROUND 1 ENDS:

ROUND 2 BEGINS:

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG3+8 = 11 (17/17) (Hidden in cover)

[ ] Hidden Assailant AG2+5 = 7 (17/40)

With the strife servitor capering around in its death throes, the heavy bolter fire ceases.  There is an odd sound of sparks and clanking, which to your Heretek senses is obviously some kind of mechanism gone awry.

+DETECTING MOVEMENT.  ACQUIRING. FAILED.+

The assailant tries to discover you.

Spoiler

+DIAGNOSTIC:  10 DEFEND ZONA, 20 ELIMINATE INTRUDERS, 30 RUN 10.  COMPLETE.+

+PENDING.  PENDING.+

ROUND 2 CONTINUES

+ Post your Actions +

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 15 April 2021 - 01:33 PM.

My new non-40K book about railguns and powered armour is available now: The Ares Gambit.

My grimdark non-40k book about maniacs with jetpacks and assault rifles is also still around: Children of The Glyph.

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Attempting to Improve Stealth: 
1d10 roll: 10, Number of the Emperor

This can't be good...

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Ollkyrax:

ROUND 2 CONTINUES:

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG3+8 = 11 (17/17) (Hidden in cover)

[ ] Hidden Assailant AG2+5 = 7 (17/40)

+DETECTING MOVEMENT.  INTRUDER RE-ACQUIRED.  RUN 10.  DESTROY.+

The thunder of guns, once more eclipses the snap-clank of rivets beings shot.

Attacker:

Spoiler

ROUND 2 ENDS:

ROUND 3 BEGINS:

+ Post your Actions +

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

With an explosion of light, the conversion field does it's job, reducing the first bolt-round, and the many pieces of fragmentation following it's detonation, into a dazzling lightshow, taking so much effort that the circuits of the poor machine give out, and the field cease to function as the rest of the shots tear into, and wreak havoc on the right side of the support pillar.

However, the Battlesmith is no longer there, responding to the barrage by going into a sprint, pumping as much power as he can through his cybernetic legs to run to another piece of cover further away, getting ever nearer to a melee confrontation, and hopefully throwing off his enemy's aim too.

OOC:

Dodge:
Ag 37, -20 untrained=17
1d100=02, 2 DoS, dodges all.

Activating Sprint Talent(From Good Quality Bionic Legs) to move 36 meters towards the stairs, or wherever I need to go to get into melee with this thing, ending my move behind another piece of cover.

Edited by Petragor, 15 April 2021 - 03:58 PM.

• TechCaptain likes this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Ollkyrax:

ROUND 3 CONTINUES:

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG3+8 = 11 (17/17)

[ ] Hidden Assailant AG2+5 = 7 (12/40)

+RRRUN-RUN-RUNTIME ERRORRRR-RR-OR-OR. PROGRAM ERROR.  RESTORE DEFAULT.+

There is a small pop and fizzle, before the guns fire once more.  The stairs leading up to the gantry where he stands are now 158m away.

Attacker:

Spoiler

ROUND 3 ENDS:

ROUND 4 BEGINS:

+ Post your Actions +

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Slowing down his run slightly to prevent overheat in the wiring of his legs, the Battlesmith uses the opportunity to attempt a counterattack, putting the excess power into his ballistic mechadendrite and attempting a shot at the opponent above, the las-blast streaking past the target and colliding with the roof above it instead. Cursing internally, Ollkyrax dashes behind another pillar for cover, preparing for another powered sprint once the legs are ready once again...

OOC

Ballistic Mechadendrite Shot:

BS 28, -10 total modifier=18
1d100=31, 2 DoF, no hits.

Running again, not activating Sprint so I don't take fatigue. Takes me 18m closer.

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Ollkyrax:

ROUND 4 CONTINUES:

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG3+8 = 11 (17/17)

[ ] Hidden Assailant AG2+5 = 7 (10/40)

An explosion that would outdo a Krak grenade blossoms from the metal mammoth on the gantry.

+ATO-MAN-T-T-MANTIC REACTOR CRIT...ICAL.  ENGAGE FINAL PROTO-TO-TO-COL+

There is the sound of wrenching metal as the gantry gives way and a solid tangle of battered grating, sheared ceramic casing and wrought iron steps off it, and comes crashing down to the floor in a thunderous pile.

+DIE INTRUDER.+

The factorum is oblivious to the giant metal guardian plunging down to collide with one of the riveting mono-task servitors.

It is obvious now that the sentry was a Kastelan Robot, but it was so badly damaged in the weeks of incessant fighting that it's main power core was exposed.  The weapons on it shoulder is indeed a retrofitted, twin-linked heavy bolter, but the barrels must be a local pattern, for they are exceptionally long.

The distinctive helm - now easily discerned from this angle - cracks off in a peel of bolts and an almost pathetic spring noise.  The robot lies sprawled and broken on the floor, head comically lopsided, staring at you so far away.  It is almost sad.

+10...+

+9...+

Maybe not, because it is at this point you realise there is enough fuel and flammable oils in this entire factory block to make the Battle of Tallarn look like a firework.

ROUND 5 BEGINS:

+ Post your Actions +

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 15 April 2021 - 08:52 PM.

• TechCaptain likes this

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Not feeling particularly confident in his ability to coerce a severely hostile machine spirit not to self-detonate in the span of 8 seconds, Ollkyrax runs for the exit, and the way towards the spaceport. Straining every circuit to maximize speed, the Battlesmith does take some pleasure in the fact that his opponent has in some way been bested. And the thought that the imminent explosion will destroy an entire manufactorum dedicated to the production of enemy tanks even goes so far as to put a smile on the Heretek's face as he rushes towards his escape.

OOC:

I'll take the 2 fatigue to continuously activate my Sprint and run 108 meters away from that big boom.

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

I love the observational humour of this post smile.png

+++ STRUCTURED TIME ENDS +++

+++ NARRATIVE TIME BEGINS +++

Ollkyrax:

The detonation falls away behind you as you run pell-mell for the exit.  The thunderous compressed force is a wind to your back, your body feeling the scorching heat even through the metal of bionics.  The roof above you buckles in a sigh of fatigued metal and even though grinning, a worry still looms as overhead, pipes and conduits begin to groan and spill.  The rush of flammable coolant is exceeded only by the whoomph of fire taking hold of more of the factorum, sucking air past you as the flames hunger.

You burst out out of what could have been your tomb, but now only crumples to the floor as another failure by the idiot followers of Cog and Emperor.

Heaving breath into your strained lungs, all you can hear is the sound of someone clapping.

Looking up, a haywire grenade thumps into your chest - then burning agony as the field takes effect and you sink to your knees, panting for breath as your life sustaining bionics shut down suddenly.

"Another Heretek.  Tell me, foul beast, was it you who disabled the warning augurs?"

You flop onto your back as you collapse and stare up at a man wearing thick power armour, a curtain of purity seals drifting and fluttering in the jetstream from the furnace of destruction behind you.  He kneels so he can stare into your face.

"No matter.  You will take the blame for it.  You will repent.  Take him."

Then it all goes black.

Scairp:

You are in the middle of more data theft, unable to help yourself in the robbery, when the doors to your temporary den are accessed.

Four Black Knights, bearing the heraldry of the Templars make explosive entry, and they are not gentle.  Their bolters chained to wrists, they sweep the area for threats in a fluid motion that normal human eyes would find a blur.  They dominate the area, not an inch of the cogitation room uncovered by their bolters.  They bear the marks of warfare against all manner of threats, of which you are only too keenly aware.

Still, no matter how battered their warplate is, it remains a fabrication of the Cog, and therefore something to be admired on some level.  Behind them floats a Magos in his strange robes of quartered black and yellow.  His mechadendrite mantle of six coiling arms trail down to grip joists, low-hanging pipes and sturdy conduits.  Once the room is secure, they release and he levitates.  The tendrils, now free of their task keeping him anchored, move and dart, pincers and cutters, las-borers and plasma-etchers questing of almost independent volition.  He addresses you in Binary Cant, but as one of the Astartes turns to regard him, he offers a quick blurt of supplication.

+Fault acknowledged.  Non-Mechanicum Communion subroutine engaged.+

He floats closer to you.

+ Ordinator 0451.  You are to accompany me at once.  This facility is evacuating.+

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 16 April 2021 - 10:26 AM.

• TechCaptain likes this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Sevaris:

Capture: + 3 Hours.

+Wake up, heretic.+

The sound is muffled, coming through what sounds like pouring water.  When it splashes onto your face, you wake instantly, the kill-urge hot and fierce in your body.  In a moment, the geneforged flesh you wear has accelerated to combat mode.  Even so, you can feel foreign agents in your bloodstream, can smell them in your sweat.

Yet you can't move.  The blinding light from above is merely a distraction your occulobe neutralises and you gain the sense you are on your back, propped up against something rigid, unyielding.  The water wets the material and you can smell adamantine dust.  Some kind of slab.  You can't look down, your head is bound, a painful nipping across your brow indicating a head restraint.  Your arms and legs fail to respond to your need to face your assailant.

Nothing.

The wall you're facing gives you no clue.  It is dark grey in colour, and you can make out the grout between heat and acid proof tiles.  They gleam dully in the light with an easy to clean surface.  The stink of counterseptic and old blood hit your nose.  The water that drips from your face and shoulders irritates the power armour sockets.  You suddenly wish to scratch them and can't.  The dripping water betrays there are tiles blow you.

And a drain.

Heavy footsteps sound nearby, and a faceless visor in a carapace armour helmet peers over you.

+I am Interrogator Crane.  You are Prisoner 882.  You are under sentence of death, postponed on the authority of Lord Renthor.+

He pauses, letting it sink in.  He is annoyingly just out spitting range.

+Do you understand?+

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,125 posts

“Not the first time, won’t be the last time.” Sev snarls at his captor before adding, “And yet you’re too dumb to understand that I need to kill someone. I already told that Templar, let me kill Huron, and then I’m happy to be put down.”

To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Sevaris:

Crane doesn't even flinch.

+So you are an Astral Claw.  And you turn against your Master?  I find that hard to believe.+

He paces and the sound tells you he moves away, before returning.  His footsteps are metronomic.

+What did your Master want on Magellan, 882?+

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 908 posts
  • Faction: Imperials
+Fault Corrective Action in Progress. Mechanicum Communion subroutine engaged to Counter. Evacuation Confirmation Y/N, Restoration of Defenses Priority Lowered?+

Scairp responded in Binary Cant, the Supplication of Omnissiah's holy language as he ceased all activity that could be taken wrong. He was executing Scenario Charlie Two Theta, Capture by massively superior forces with Mechanicus Support. Considerations for Scenario outnumbered 5 to one by superior war-forms, Non-Mechanicum Subroutines Detected (engagement of standard Mechanicum responses understood and required. ), Mechanicum agent not readily identifiable of which factions and sects belonging with. Assume worse case scenario of Mars Purtian sympathizer with Stygian understanding of Radical Protocols, Likely Inquisitional Agent. Danger Extemeris, Assume deceit protocols, identity previously established as a worker of this section so presence authorized. Utilizing Superior Intelligence to suspend all activities that could be detected.

+Evacuation Order Confirmed. Compliance Protocols Activated. Other Unauthorized Users on Network detected still. Further Clarification Required?+

Scairp quickly complied like a good techpriest when faced with a superior in the Mechanicus. Further the area around them has a few Heretic Bodies dead to 'prove' he is a loyalist. Further all data surrounding him at the moment is under the standard headings he should have. Automated Subroutines hidden for such scenario already complete to implicate the captured Battlesmith, no evidence to the contrary among the surviving consoles. Scairp had been thorough with his processing of the center.

Deceit Roll: d100 = 17 vs Fel stat 35 + 10 (Trained)  + 10 (History Circumstance), 3 DoS

Edited by TechCaptain, 16 April 2021 - 05:46 PM.

Bloodmoon Hunters Armorial mini
With iron and fire the beast shall be lain low at the hands of the Hunters whose home is under the Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon Hunters on 40k Homebrew Wiki and 40k Theories Youtube Channel. “Here’s to you, Nicola and Bart, Rest forever here in our hearts, The last and final moment is yours,That agony is your triumph.” MGSV

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,125 posts

“Huron Blackheart is no Astral Claw!” Sev spits out with all the venom he can produce while using it as cover to spit acid at the light.

“That Huron left the Claws for dead as he ran away to cower at the feet of heretic Astartes!” Sev continued, trying to will his body to move as he continued, “He left me for dead, holding a pass against the Minotaurs!”

Sev relaxed a little, not finding his body reacting the way he wanted it to, and sighed out, “I should’ve listened to Akkad, I should’ve joined him in the Death Watch. But as the last true Astral Claw, I will have Huron’s head before I die.”

To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Scairp:

The Magos ingests your binary cant, and subtly casts a glance at the Templars.  He leans forward conspiratorially.  He is still quite fleshy for a Magos, but his robe hints at his expertise being with House Heracles, as their sigils are engraved upon his bionics - which as you may expect are of exceptional quality.  A whirr of his ocular lenses above his rejuvenat flushed cheekbones are more than enough to convey his willingness to share data.

Spoiler

+The harmony of the communion is disturbed by enemy agents, Ordinator.  Improper clade function upon Magellan.  The gasket has suffered terminal fluctuation with exceptional certitude.+

He floats away from you, squaring his shoulders and his mechadendrites follow suit.

+Attend me Ordinator.  Our rapid conveyance will be ensured by armoured transport.  Servitor Hunters are tracking the renegades.+

Sevaris:

The acid slaps onto the bulb and drips back down, sizzling on the adamantine rings binding your right hand.

The light pops, and Crane looks up, inadvertently stepping close to your right arm.

A successful Strength Test with 2 DoS will break the restraint.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 16 April 2021 - 06:20 PM.

• Steel Company and TechCaptain like this

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,125 posts

The fool came too close, the trick worked.

Ooc:

STR Test to break the chain:

TN: 40

STR Test: 1d100 18 Pass with 4 DoS (2 base +2 from Unnatural STR +4)

Wasting no time, Sev reach out to grip his interrogator by the helm and pull him hard and fast into the table

OOC:

WS Test for grapple check

TN: ?? (WS 40+ Surprised target?)

WS test for graple: 1d100 34 Pass

What should I do about banging his head off of the table to knock him out?

• Mazer Rackham, TechCaptain and Necronaut like this
--Dremen

--Octavulg

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 908 posts
  • Faction: Imperials

Data indications of Magos being merely an aid to the Knight House allied with this planet. Conclusion Lesser Magos with limited Skills, Probability of other Magos being convinced uncertain. Probability of other Imperial Agents not of the Mechanicus convinced increased. Attending Magos, Course of Action optimum, Inquiries must be Guarded. Possible Ally to be used but trusted shall not. Corruption Protocols supplanted for Survival Protocols. Information digested, Damage reach peak, Sicarians deployed or variants of, probability of escape 0. Engaging follow command. 

+Understood. Elimination Protocols Enacted coupled with Purge Addendums?+

Scairp followed with his slower walk on the ground conveyance. His steps weighed with analysis. Mounted in the Armored Conveyance bidding his time allowing the Magos to share more data.  

Bloodmoon Hunters Armorial mini
With iron and fire the beast shall be lain low at the hands of the Hunters whose home is under the Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon Hunters on 40k Homebrew Wiki and 40k Theories Youtube Channel. “Here’s to you, Nicola and Bart, Rest forever here in our hearts, The last and final moment is yours,That agony is your triumph.” MGSV

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Steel - you grab him from surprise, so your actions automatically succeed.  You can deal with the effect narratively if you wish.

Scairp:

The Magos leads you to a Mechanicus vehicle similar to a Rhino APC, fitted out in what you assume is a local configuration.  Bedecked in yellow and black, it chugs away steadily, the flanks and engine carapaces chipped and burned from combat.  Inside as you mount up, you see other Mechanicum personnel, from thralls to Magi packed in the back with three Skitarii Rangers.  As the rear ramp lifts and clunks into place, a Black Knight thumps it three times and the vehicle sets off.

+I have no further exload to provide Ordinator.  My imperative is issued by the command clade.  Secure functional assets.  Reclaim for the Cog.  Our communal harmony is vacating Magellan.+

• Steel Company and TechCaptain like this

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,125 posts

Tightening his grip as best as he can Sev smashes the head of the interrogator several times until the mortal’s chest stops rising and falling before pulling the body onto himself and searching with his free hand for key of some kind to unlock the rest of the restraints.

Once free, Sev strips the carcass out of its armor, noting that this could be useful for Olivia, well perhaps parts of it could be. But most importantly, he had a key now to escape with; this inquisitor wouldn’t soon forget getting so close to ending the Astral Claws, something Sev would make sure he remembered as he choked the life from him, slowly.

But first, he needed to escape and find Olivia.

• Mazer Rackham and Necronaut like this
--Dremen

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Sevaris:

The cell door is formidable, yet as you gingerly try the handle, it opens to your touch.

There is no-one outside.

Ollkyrax:

Capture: + 2 Hours.

+Wake up, heretic.+

The pain hits you first.  Your cybermantle is humming with power, yet you can tell it is from an outside source.  You can feel the cold air on your skin, your mechanicum implant sockets.  It becomes painfully evident you are naked and strapped to some kind of slab.  The light punches down into your vision.  The ache from the sudden power loss of your bionics is a tight white line behind your eyes.

Your limbs ache, as you keep quiet, search for the voice.

Heavy footsteps sound nearby, and a faceless visor in a carapace armour helmet peers over you.

+I am Interrogator Crane.  You are Prisoner 601.  You are under sentence of death, postponed on the authority of Lord Renthor.+

There is a click of a button and raw electrical power surges through you like naked lightning.  Every nerve ending screams and your flesh sings with heat.  The button snaps again and the pain stops.

+Do you understand?+

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 16 April 2021 - 07:43 PM.

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Ollkyrax tries to calm his spasming muscles as he considers the situation. All cybernetics removed means no legs, and a severely reduced chance for escape. For now he would have to bide his time, play along. Hope that Scairp would stray from his convoluted schemes for long enough to save him, or that the loyalists do something stupid. Still, for now he was quite securely restrained, and deprived of any tools capable of getting him out, this particular interrogator was no fool.

"I comprehend your words, Interrogator. Or would you prefer I call you Crane? I am known as Ollkyrax the Battlesmith among the more enlightened, hence why you refer to me as a number instead yes?"

• Steel Company likes this

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,125 posts

Taking the time to spit more acid on the bolts holding the door in place, careful to keep an eye out for a patrol, once the acid had done its work Sev popped the door off of the wall with both of his hands. Moving the next door he held his breath and listened, seeing if he could recognize the voices if there were any.

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,088 posts

Ollkyrax:

+Your name is irrelevant, 601.  Your achievements are irrelevant.  You are a Heretic, and you lie to yourself to hide from your sins.+

He flicks the button again and your vision goes grey with the agony.  You can smell your own flesh and hair singe.  The stink is awful.

+Now. Why did Huron Blackheart come to Magellan?+

Sevaris:

There is nothing but silence from the door.

The cell is empty.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Crusade, Heresy, PBP, FFG, Renegades, DTTFE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users