Dark Angels Transfers

KAINE-77

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone has a picture/visual for the Dark Angels transfer sheet included in the new Combat Patrol: Dark Angels box?

Specifically, trying to find the red role markings... 

Sure this has been covered elsewhere, but it seems bonkers to me there aren't any in the DA upgrade pack.

Returned to 40K to find that everyone should be Ultramarines according to GW:wink:

I can take a picture of the 2017 one that's included in the deathwing terminator box, etc. but it will take me a bit. It's probably the same, as I don't think they have updated it yet.

It has 10 tactical markings, 5 assault and 10 fire support markings, as well as 5 ravenwing decals, numeric markings and various vehicle decals.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Thanks for the info!

Imren, those Forgeworld ones are awesome, and definitely tempted for Chapter markings, but I'm after the arrows etc... Wrath, thanks, that'd be awesome if you could. 

Ebay does have listings, but the modern Indomitus ones are Close Support and Fire Support, no Battleline!

In the combat patrol box, it is this transfer sheet

https://www.bitzstore.com/10009-thickbox_default/transfer-sheet-dark-angels.jpg

The Dark imperium transfer sheet alos have battleline markings

https://www.bitzstore.com/8785-thickbox_default/dark-imperium-transfers.jpg

I have both, but I need one more, so I can have 3 full battleline squads :) 

Ah, nice one Droopy, they are exactly what I'm after, shame they're outta stock!! 

It's not a big deal, I don't wanna fork out too much, especially as I'm not interested in the actual models in the new Combat Patrol box.

Hmmmm... dare I try free-hand, and a descent into madness?! :sweat:

Edited by KAINE-77

Ah, nice one, Droopy, they are exactly what I'm after, shame they're outta stock!!

It's not a big deal, I don't wanna fork out too much, especially as I'm not interested in the actual models in the new Combat Patrol box.

Hmmmm... dare I try free-hand, and a descent into madness?! :sweat:

Shall I introduce you to shapeways icons?

Ah, nice one Droopy, they are exactly what I'm after, shame they're outta stock!! 

Hmmmm... dare I try free-hand, and a descent into madness?! :sweat:

That's the transfer sheet  I was talking about, so I won't upload an image. Each one of those transfers comes with any of our special kits as well, you can get one in any Deathwing Knights/Terminator box, Ravenwing Dark Talon, Land Speeder Vengeance, Ravenwing command squad, etc. I ended up getting quite a few just from getting those things.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion