Plague marines are overpriced

Plague _Lord

I mean, it looks like DG are priced the way they are if you can execute a flawless game plan and maximize the synergies, then they are "priced correctly". I don't see points drops until the majority of other codexes are out yet. Also the lack of PF/CF on termi's, no HB + ML option for infantry which DG used back in the day, honestly puts me off the faction a bit.

Are you hinting a 40k/30k compatible army?That won't work for DG(unless heavy conversion/magnet work).

I mean, it looks like DG are priced the way they are if you can execute a flawless game plan and maximize the synergies, then they are "priced correctly". I don't see points drops until the majority of other codexes are out yet. Also the lack of PF/CF on termi's, no HB + ML option for infantry which DG used back in the day, honestly puts me off the faction a bit.

Are you hinting a 40k/30k compatible army?That won't work for DG(unless heavy conversion/magnet work).

Well, yes and no. I just like those weapons also. The fact DG is known for them just lines up nicely with my preferences. They should definitely be able to use those weapons in 40k as well.