Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plague marines are overpriced

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 635 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

I mean, it looks like DG are priced the way they are if you can execute a flawless game plan and maximize the synergies, then they are "priced correctly". I don't see points drops until the majority of other codexes are out yet. Also the lack of PF/CF on termi's, no HB + ML option for infantry which DG used back in the day, honestly puts me off the faction a bit.

Are you hinting a 40k/30k compatible army?That won't work for DG(unless heavy conversion/magnet work).

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,868 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

I mean, it looks like DG are priced the way they are if you can execute a flawless game plan and maximize the synergies, then they are "priced correctly". I don't see points drops until the majority of other codexes are out yet. Also the lack of PF/CF on termi's, no HB + ML option for infantry which DG used back in the day, honestly puts me off the faction a bit.

Are you hinting a 40k/30k compatible army?That won't work for DG(unless heavy conversion/magnet work).

Well, yes and no. I just like those weapons also. The fact DG is known for them just lines up nicely with my preferences. They should definitely be able to use those weapons in 40k as well. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dr_Ruminahui