Orders that focus on/worship a specific primarch?

The newer fluff has the emperor and his 9 primarchs as a pantheon almost, with vaults of terra and Crime referencing those aspects. It's very realistic for sororitas to worship the primarchs, but in a very Imperial Cult way. I'd image sanguinius to be at the apex, until maybe guilliman showed back up.

The newer fluff has the emperor and his 9 primarchs as a pantheon almost, with vaults of terra and Crime referencing those aspects. It's very realistic for sororitas to worship the primarchs, but in a very Imperial Cult way. I'd image sanguinius to be at the apex, until maybe guilliman showed back up.

thats all I needed to hear to create the order of the golden angel! :P

Cool idea! Following topic so I don’t forget this for future reference...

Riffing on your idea I have come up with these for the others - the only one I struggle with is the Ultras; maybe someone else will come up with something good...

Corax - Order of the Silent Shadow?

Ferrus - Order of the Unyielding Iron?

Jaghatai - Order of the Lightning Strike?

Russ - Order of the Savage Howl?

Jonson - Order of the Lion’s Pride?

Guilliman - Order of the ???

Dorn - Order of the Dauntless Tower?

Vulkan - Order of the Unbound Flame?

Riffing on your idea I have come up with these for the others - the only one I struggle with is the Ultras; maybe someone else will come up with something good...

Pre-resurrection, his could be the Order of the Avenging Son, one of his titles. Post-return could be the Order of the Revived Son.

I think the way to have a primarch cult among the Sororitas is to not just focus on one primarch, but one aspect or "teaching" of that primarch, the same way each major order focuses on an aspect of their founding leader. Of course, that teaching may have been twisted in a way that the primarch would not have recognized as it got converted to faith...

Sanguinius - for instance might be a sacrificial cult, always trying to intervene in protection of imperial cities, as he sacrificed himself before the emperor, or an exemplar/missionary cult who tries to conquer and bring the light of the imperium as he did. Likely a bunch of seraphim and zephrim of course.

Corax - I'd actually do a liberation cult, one that focuses on freeing those lands lost to conquest. From some of the old fluff, likely a bunch of dialogus and preachers. 

Feurrus - Endurance maybe. "The Flesh is weak, but the Faith is strong." 

Johnson - a crusading order, one that strikes to bring down great foes the way that the lion did on caliban. 

Jaghatai - One that studies the lightning strike, a maneuver focused order, likely strong in dominions. Could also focus on his loyalty in the face of temptation, and so be a heavily repentant order

Russ - Might be an assault force, something about the howl of the wolf in the howl of the chainsword. Could also emphasize strength of will, and standing steadfast against nightmares. 
Guilliman - somewhat jokingly, a order that focuses on logistics. A better focus might be on efficient planning, taking his guidance to destroy the Emperor's enemies. 
Dorn - Could be a defensive focused order, but could also be one that takes after Sigismund, and focuses on putting enemies to the sword. 
Vulkan - I'd actually focus on the Promethean Creed, making a flame and sacrifice focused order (really hard to do with the sisters, I know)

thats all I needed to hear to create the order of the golden angel! :tongue.:

Order of the giant smurf

But for real post revival order of the risen son

Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven

Order of the Golden Angel
Convent is located on the world of Oppostia, they control about 50%  of the planet in a theocracy, while the adeptus mechanicus rules over the forges on the other side of the planet.

The world of Oppostia sits in the Sanguine subsystem of the Gothic Sector, a subsystem that was wholly liberated from a xenos race of lizard folk who had built a small empire of their own in the subsystem made up of all three planets inhabitable by humans and several others, too harsh for permanent human colonies, as such the sisters of the Order of the Golden Angel revere the Primarch second only to the Emperor himself, and see sacrificing one's own life in battle for the sake of others as the purest form of worship one can make.