New Model Wishlist

The Woodsman

New Crowe confirmed.

I saw! That battlebox is probably something I'll pick up, because I also wanted to play TS. So far no primaris units, perhaps there will be upcoming on today's reveal?

Oh, and I'll be taking my cookies now for predicting we'll be next to get our codex after Sisters. Nom nom nom. I called it!

Edited by Skywrath

Crowe will be helmet less this time by the looks of things. Which would fit the consistency of Draigo, Voldus and Stern having shown faces as well. I do hope they give him an alternate helmet on choice too - that's my wish.

Does a new model mean new weapon stats?

Crowe will be helmet less this time by the looks of things. Which would fit the consistency of Draigo, Voldus and Stern having shown faces as well. I do hope they give him an alternate helmet on choice too - that's my wish.

Does a new model mean new weapon stats?

Underlined - that would means he somehow lost the Blade of Antwyr if that happened, which means fluff update!

By the looks of the sketch, he still has the Daemon Blade, but they can still changes it's rules for 9Ed, or even change Crowes rules as they both did with the plastic update of the Jain Zar model.

Could be, or he could have just decided to finally sheath the damn thing, and get himself a relic force weapon! Or the other more awesome yet unlikely option:

He dual wields both blades in combat, imagine a BChamp but with two blades, showing the other BChamp's how it's done! Holy emperor..

Some pretty big news... Looking forward to seeing more about this battle box, thankfully I have a friend who plays Thousand Sons with whom I should be able to split the box... or it'll be a good excuse to paint up some bad guys for my Knights to murder in battle. I think that if Games Workshop have decided to go to Primaris Town with the Sons of Titan, this'll be our first sight of it. Primaris Crowe with a 5-man Primaris Strike or Purifier Squad. Purifiers would fit with Crowe, and them being pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to being holy and pure and all that - though in-game rules don't show this at the moment, could thematically fit for a first Primaris unit. If Crowe isn't Primaris, I'm hoping the kit can also be used to make a generic Brotherhood Champion, kind of like they did with Lazarus for Dark Angels. Super pumped to see the GK train moving though! Yay!

• 4 weeks later...
Wish list wise just an update of existing kits would be nice. On the primaris side of things just update them in the rules. Don't give them intercessors or gravis etc keep GK as a unique faction but give them the 2 w and other bits. And on a silly note please turn the dread Knight into a type of dreadnought. Less baby carrier more lanky leviathan.