BA stuck in the warp...

That all sort of depends on what sort of 'stuck' in teh warp they were. Stuck in the warp still experiencing time/duration - look at Knights of Macragge for how that might go. Stuck in the warp but no time duration spent (so they loose several centuries/millenia) they'll get  shock when they come out but if their gellar field was still functioning then they shouldnt be too bad other than culture shock (similar to the primaris who went in stasis at the end of the heresy and have come out into 40k).

I_L mention that he means it as similar to the SW 13th Great Company, which means actual combat activity inside the Warp. Another similarity that came to my mind is the old Blood Quest novel and the case of Caldor Draygo.

I_L mention that he means it as similar to the SW 13th Great Company, which means actual combat activity inside the Warp. Another similarity that came to my mind is the old Blood Quest novel and the case of Caldor Draygo.

yeah we've been shown that BA who fall to the thirst do mutate, so would similar mutations occurr with marines who didn't fall to the thirst?