Primaris build options. Help please.

jimbo1701

Hi folks. Trying to get my head around the primaris kill teams as I’m building models at the moment. Wondered if I could get some clarity?

Are the wargear options on page 52-53 the entirety of how you are able to outfit your squads? Or do you also use the main datasheets to do so? I guess the main things I am trying to work out are:

Melee options for the intercessor sarge

Helix adept / comms array for the infiltrators

Haywire mine for any incursors

Multimelta for any eradicators

Heavy bolter for any heavy intercessors

Wasn’t clear to me if say a 10 man spectrum team could contain a comms array and a haywire mine, or if an indomnitor could contain a multimelta and heavy bolter if you had 5 heavy intercessors and 3 eradicators. Or if these weapon options just aren’t available in kill teams, just the primary units.

Thanks for any help.

Check Page 51, the paragraph titled Wargear under Creating a Kill Team:

"A model included in a Kill Team can be equipped with any of the wargear listed for that model under the wargear options on it's original datasheet"

So yes, you can take an Infiltrator Comms array because that's an option on the original datasheet in Codex Space Marines. The same goes for Intercessor Sergeant melee options etc. Note that the minimum unit sizes for certain upgrades still apply (i.e. you can only take a Multi-Melta if you have 3 Eradicators in the unit).