Themed game vs daemons

My brother an I are playing a 2k game today and he is bringing all Exalted greater daemons. My question is if I bring a small sisters of silence detachment for anti psyker shenanigans then do I lose combat doctrines? It didn’t hurt us in 8th but what about 9th? If I take them I have the ability , based on models I own, to stack them with hounds of Morkai for a -6 to psyker tests. Also can tool up librarian to add two to deny

I dont have the sisters of silence codex so no idea

I do know you can take a culexis assassin and achieve similar results

*edit*

You can also use the vanilla marine relic Reliquary of Gathalmor

Edited by TiguriusX

I chose not to tailor my list too much. So my brother brought Magnus, 2 lords of change, a daemon prince, Lord disco, 3 obliterators, and tons of pink horrors. I used the hounds of morkai and a Phobos priest with rune weapon and hood. This allowed me to subtract 2 from his powers and add 2 to my deny. In truth it worked some of the time. He often had +2 or 3 to his casting and he could stay out at 18”- 24” and cast powers preventing me from fully using my abilities to limit him. We played two games last night and I won both not because his list was bad or mine was good but because he made some mistakes that really cost him. The wulfen obliterated Magnus both games when he charged my other units. Both times I used the counter charge strat to heroic them into him and the anti thousand son strat for rerolls to hit and wound. It was amazing,with my successor chapter, double exploding 6s when charging things like the disco. Sooo many thunder hammers especially when rerolling against Magnus. If anyone is interested I can post my list. Edited by TheUnlikelyGamer84

I chose not to tailor my list too much. So my brother brought Magnus, 2 lords of change, a daemon prince, Lord disco, 3 obliterators, and tons of pink horrors. I used the hounds of morkai and a Phobos priest with rune weapon and hood. This allowed me to subtract 2 from his powers and add 2 to my deny. In truth it worked some of the time. He often had +2 or 3 to his casting and he could stay out at 18”- 24” and cast powers preventing me from fully using my abilities to limit him. We played two games last night and I won both not because his list was bad or mine was good but because he made some mistakes that really cost him. The wulfen obliterated Magnus both games when he charged my other units. Both times I used the counter charge strat to heroic them into him and the anti thousand son strat for rerolls to hit and wound. It was amazing,with my successor chapter, double exploding 6s when charging things like the disco. Sooo many thunder hammers especially when rerolling against Magnus. If anyone is interested I can post my list.

Always post the lists!!!

Just use spoiler tags lol

the list which I have since changed to swap the hounds for another squad of wolfguard with claws and jumppacks and the runic weapon was swapped for armor of russ on librarian.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Space Wolves) [111 PL, 1,992pts, 6CP] ++

+ Configuration +

**Chapter Selection**: Born Heroes , Space Wolves Successor, Whirlwind of Rage

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

A Trophy Bestowed [-1CP]

Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of Extra Relics

+ HQ +

Chapter Master [8 PL, 155pts, -1CP]: Chapter Command: Chapter Master, Frost Weapon, Hunter, Jump Pack, Lightning Claw (Pair), Stratagem: Warrior of Legend, The Imperium's Sword, Warlord

Librarian in Phobos Armour [6 PL, 125pts, -1CP]: 2. Murderous Hurricane, 4. Instincts Awoken, 5. Storm Caller, Chapter Command: Chief Librarian, Psychic Mastery, Runic Weapon, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter

Primaris Chaplain on Bike [7 PL, 140pts, -1CP]: 4. Mantra of Strength, 6. Canticle of Hate (Aura), Benediction of Fury, Chapter Command: Master of Sanctity, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, Wise Orator

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
. 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Heavy Bolt Pistol, Power fist

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 115pts]
. 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Heavy Bolt Pistol, Thunder hammer

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Heavy Bolt Pistol, Power fist

+ Elites +

Hounds of Morkai [5 PL, 110pts]: Hound of Morkai Pack Leader
. 4x Hound of Morkai: 4x Combat knife, 4x Special issue bolt pistol

Judiciar [5 PL, 85pts]

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 185pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Icarus Rocket Pod, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 185pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Icarus Rocket Pod, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Wolf Guard [14 PL, 167pts]: Jump Pack
. Wolf Guard: Lightning Claw, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Lightning Claw, Lightning Claw

Wulfen [16 PL, 265pts]
. Wulfen Pack Leader: Wulfen Frost claws
. 5x Wulfen w/ thunder hammer & storm shield: 5x Storm Shield, 5x Thunder Hammer
. Wulfen w/ Wulfen frost claws: Wulfen Frost claws

+ Fast Attack +

Cyberwolves [1 PL, 15pts]: Cyberwolf

+ Heavy Support +

Eradicator Squad [14 PL, 205pts]: Heavy melta rifle
. 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol
. Eradicator Sgt
. Eradicator with MM: Multi-melta

++ Total: [111 PL, 6CP, 1,992pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe