Drukhari 1k

Toldavf

Returning back to the hobby after a long hiatus. Still grappling with the new layouts for codex's so apologies if I haven't gotten everything right. 

DRAZHAR 135 

6 INCUBI 96 
Klaivex with Demi Klaives

RAIDER 85 
grislily trophies

CABALITE WARRIORS 95 
Dark lance 

CABALITE WARRIORS 95 
Dark lance 

RAVAGER 155
3 disintegrators 

RAVAGER 155
3 disintegrators

6 REAVER JET BIKES 80
2 heat lances

5 SCOURGES 100
4 blasters 

Considering running this as a patrol kabal detachment from the obsidian rose. 

I have to say it feels both light on bodies and light on anti-horde solutions for my liking.

If your meta is all Marines all the time then I can sort of understand having invested over half your points in S5/D2, but if you come up against mass poxwalkers, conscripts or boyz you are in for a rough time.

On a side note, 10-point Reavers is almost certainly a mistake in the Codex. There's no way they are intended to be that cheap, and the latest Munitorum Field Manual update has them at 20 points each. 

I have to say it feels both light on bodies and light on anti-horde solutions for my liking.

If your meta is all Marines all the time then I can sort of understand having invested over half your points in S5/D2, but if you come up against mass poxwalkers, conscripts or boyz you are in for a rough time.

On a side note, 10-point Reavers is almost certainly a mistake in the Codex. There's no way they are intended to be that cheap, and the latest Munitorum Field Manual update has them at 20 points each. 

I 100% agree with your assessment on bikes , while that ministerium manual is out of date, it is unreasonable to assume bikes won't change. 

This was my original list before seeing the silly bike costs. 

drazhar 135 
5 incubi 80 
venom 85 
Twin splitercannons grissily trouphies and chain snares

CABALITE WARRIORS 95 
Dark lance 

CABALITE WARRIORS 95 
Dark lance 

CABALITE WARRIORS 95 
Dark lance 

Ravager 155
3 disintigrators 

Ravager 155
3 disintigrators

5 scourges 100
4 blasters 

The most recent Munitorum Field Manual (Hard Copy, WD 462 April 2021) has them at 10 points. I agree it seems wrong, but both it and the new Codex were released after the February web update that has them at 20 points.

Wouldn't put much stock in the MFM in white dwarf the first month after a dex is released. Due to the way magazines are put together it's likely that everything is done at least a month in advance and the MFM is just a copy paste from the dex. 

But like I said I've been out of the loop a while, I don't have any meta in mind. 

100% they will be 20 points.  FAQ will sort it.

As for the list, I'd potentially remove the Dark Lances on your Kabalite squads and switch them onto the Ravagers, that way you can move your Kabalites onto objectives etc without worrying about the -1 to hit and have 6 DL's instead of 3.  The D3+3 just makes them so much better now, obviously against armour but also against 3 wound models with minuses to damage, heck, the Ravagers are even cheaper with them and stratagems are more efficient.  I think that nets you 55pts, I'd also drop the second Splinter Cannon on the Venom making your total saving 65pts. I'd then be tempted to grab another Venom and have a Kabalite unit that can zoom about a bit and hold more distant objectives, or just for the Russian doll effect on a home or mid-table objective.

Alternatives could be Phantasm Grenade Launchers on your Kabalite Sybarites, swapping the Incubi Venom for a basic Raider and adding 4 more Incubi or adding 3 Reavers with a Grav Talon.

Caveat: obviously all of my advice depends on models available :D

The Codex will have been in production long before the magazine was put together. Point is, it is the most recent points adjustment and thus takes precedence.

By all means use the 10pts value until it's corrected.  Just know that it will be.

Both the Dark Eldar Codex and Dark Angels Codex were supposed to have already been out when the Field Manual came out, because of issues behind the scenes they were both delayed  but the Field Manual was a free PDF that did not need to be delayed. The points in the Field Manual are just straight copy and pastes from the Codex, hence why they're both wrong at 10 points for Reavers. The FAQ for the Field Manual are for sure the correct points (20 points for Reavers)

As for your list, I agree with G8Keeper: I would give your Kabalites a Blaster or Shredder instead of a Dark Lance and swap the Disintegrators on at least one of the Ravagers out for Dark Lances. Consistent high dmg, strength and AP is great VS Heavy infantry to Vehicles. You're killing an Aggressor per shot for example. Obsidian Rose Ravagers with Dark Lances really benefit from that wound reroll

In general you want your Kabalites in 5-man squads with a blaster in a transport, not so much on foot. There does seem to be some early talk that Raiders are better than venoms, mainly because they can carry the new-hotness dark lance so your transport also adds anti-tank firepower to your army.

Obsidian Rose helps here as the +6" range with splinter racks helps power up your embarked splinter rifles and the re-roll 1 wound per unit makes raider-mounted lances better and makes your one-per-squad blaster better too. 

Just some thoughts from someone else re-sorting their dark kin army too.

In general you want your Kabalites in 5-man squads with a blaster in a transport, not so much on foot. There does seem to be some early talk that Raiders are better than venoms, mainly because they can carry the new-hotness dark lance so your transport also adds anti-tank firepower to your army.

Obsidian Rose helps here as the +6" range with splinter racks helps power up your embarked splinter rifles and the re-roll 1 wound per unit makes raider-mounted lances better and makes your one-per-squad blaster better too. 

Just some thoughts from someone else re-sorting their dark kin army too.

How do you feel about having tormentors back? They seem like a bit of a safety net for when your incubi receive a charge. Combined with grislily trophies they might be pretty good.