Any new updates on a supplement?

templargdt

to be honsest. Thats absolutely correct. I was just very angry to see another factions again although my only hope was a teaser like this for us.

Anyone already read/hear gate of bones ?

Lucerne seem to be an important character. Maybe with the release of next book of this series he will become a BT.

Yeah at this rate I dont think we'll be getting any more new codices, we're at halfway through the year and still waiting for AdMech, SoB, Orks and now Thousand Sons and GK plus the summer being taken by AoS so even if we do get a once per month army its going to be 2022 before anyone else gets their spot in the sun. On the upside it gives us more time to let this pandemic resolve and for game stores to reopen spaces to play so maybe when its our turn we will be able to enjoy it instead of being stuck unable to play whatever we do get.

I reckon AoS will be taking end of august beginning of september slot.

If next couple of preview events we dont see anything then maybe we will have to wait a bit more.

But believe me it will happen. They are ready and waiting. And I cant wait to be relieved of this curse.

I’m with ya brother! Currently stationed overseas, so I can afford to be patient. Biding my time and painting models!

If next couple of preview events we dont see anything then maybe we will have to wait a bit more.

But believe me it will happen. They are ready and waiting. And I cant wait to be relieved of this curse.

I’m with ya brother! Currently stationed overseas, so I can afford to be patient. Biding my time and painting models!

I dont want to know any more rumours or info after this. It's been excruciating.

Someone just leak the god damn thing already.

Yeah at this rate I dont think we'll be getting any more new codices, we're at halfway through the year and still waiting for AdMech, SoB, Orks and now Thousand Sons and GK plus the summer being taken by AoS so even if we do get a once per month army its going to be 2022 before anyone else gets their spot in the sun. On the upside it gives us more time to let this pandemic resolve and for game stores to reopen spaces to play so maybe when its our turn we will be able to enjoy it instead of being stuck unable to play whatever we do get.

Normally BT Supp should be April / may. Without Nurgle it would have been Dark Eldar and Dark Angels in January. SoB and AdMech in February, Orks and GK in March, Thousand Sons in april..... 

Maybe the release date will be normalised in a few weeks and then we will see 2 books per month...

Normally BT Supp should be April / may. Without Nurgle it would have been Dark Eldar and Dark Angels in January. SoB and AdMech in February, Orks and GK in March, Thousand Sons in april..... 

Maybe the release date will be normalised in a few weeks and then we will see 2 books per month...

Do we have any idea of what GW's status is WRT recovery from COVID and their schedule?  Are they just 4 months behind in general and will stay that way?

I dont want to know any more rumours or info after this. It's been excruciating.

Someone just leak the god damn thing already.

Agreed. 100% this.

The longer I wait, the higher my expectations are on Hellbrecht.

But I keep telling myself he's going to be placed in regular boring looking primaris armor.

I try to expect nothing so I don't end up disappointed.

Edited by SirJyo

But I keep telling myself he's going to be placed in regular boring looking primaris armor.

Is going to be more than helbrect, at least an addition unit, maybe more.

NGL, pretty black pilled at this point.  

NGL, pretty black pilled at this point.

Don’t be! There are a couple sources stating multiple releases model wise for BT. It appears we will be the first to have chapter specific units. These sources (plural) claim to have seen them even

• 3 weeks later...

I saw someone (maybe Valrak?) guess that the supplement would drop around September, how does that fall in the currently announced or leaked lineups considering they just announced sisters preorders? Would we still be on schedule for September, or will it be pushed back?

My two thrones, I don't care. If/when it comes, I will rejoice. If for some reason it does not, I am not disappointed. I play Black Templar, always have, always will. Even as I branch out, I always come back. ATM, I am used to getting :censored:  on by GW, and I STILL HAVEN'T LEFT. No matter what the future brings, Crusade onwards Brothers!