'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Praise to the GM for his beneficence!

With zero gravity...I could be tempted by an Astartes Grapnel, but I'd probably use it for shooting through a guy's leg.

Kraken Rounds is likely the best bet though, since I get 'em in magazines of 60.

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Sorry MG, just saw your edit.

Looking back, I think it works out as about a week... 2 days moving around to make sure you weren't followed, 3.5 following Lang up to the 5th system, less than 24 hrs from there to the last one.

So 6.5 days (give or take a day or so)

Sorry MG, just saw your edit.

Looking back, I think it works out as about a week... 2 days moving around to make sure you weren't followed, 3.5 following Lang up to the 5th system, less than 24 hrs from there to the last one.

So 6.5 days (give or take a day or so)

So everyone is healed up then, Draak would have healed in 4 days because of his Autosanguine trait.

@MG/Necro: Ah, yes, everyone is fit and able, I think Draak was the most heavily wounded and as MG says he's recovered!

@AT: Thinking about it, there's no working long range vox on the Pride at this point, so if you plan to send the Dagger off to patrol or act as decoy, you might want to be able to keep in touch with them a bit longer?

Edit @Mazer/Necro: That could be interesting, sharing out the Kraken rounds between you... :P

Edited by Lysimachus

Ok, so far for the 15 extra Req we've got:

Orphiel: Kraken Clip

Vesalius: Kraken Clip

Brynjarr: Vox Caster

Odysseus: Preysense Sight (maybe?)

Draak: Not using at the moment.

Svelk: ?

Decimus: ?

If anyone wants to put in any posts/placeholders regarding the team's 'supermarket sweep' :P please do (or if not, just make sure you note what you've taken on the Requisition spreadsheet?)

Then in the morning (UK time) I'll add some more words to take you out of the hold and into the next part of the ship!

Praise to the GM for his beneficence!

With zero gravity...I could be tempted by an Astartes Grapnel, but I'd probably use it for shooting through a guy's leg.

Kraken Rounds is likely the best bet though, since I get 'em in magazines of 60.

EDIT: Typo.

@MR - Well aren't you lucky that FFG 'forgot' to errata that.

Think about it:

The clip for a Heavy Bolter is 60 and Special Ammunition is +5 Req.

Whilst a clip for a Storm Bolter is 60 and no additional Requisition Charge for Special Ammunition.

There is only a difference in damage of 3 pts, yet a +5 Req surcharge.

@Beren, are there any tools Svelk could use?  Lumen globes, a Cartograph?  Anything like that?

@MG, cheers - you know how it goes, innovation is heresy and the old stuff is better, even if it will rod your gun.

Ignorance is strength! ;)

@Beren, are there any tools Svelk could use? Lumen globes, a Cartograph? Anything like that?

Or maybe some different ammo to go along with the Krakens he's already got? Remember, the clips are half price for a Bolt Pistol, so you could get any of them?

Or just take more Cluster Mines!! :D

Or maybe some different ammo to go along with the Krakens he's already got? Remember, the clips are half price for a Bolt Pistol, so you could get any of them?

Well, there is the possibility of mounting a shot selector to a bolt pistol, so...

...shoulder mounted camera, aliens style - what could possibly go wrong with that :tongue.:)

I'm sure everything will be fine.... :wink:

Hmm, they might be a bit rare, even for the Pride of Kings! :P

...as you may have twigged, I got a bit inspired by the recent new HH plastic reveals when I was writing that post!

The tanks may not do you much good right now (especially in zero-g!) but you do have a couple of Characters (if you include Holger) who have the Drive:Skimmer Skill...?

I wasn't really meaning that you could ignore all the Renown requirements... (Vengeance rounds are not just Distinguished, they're Famed!!! :D)

...but I think I'm going to allow it, as Svelk isn't as laden down with extra kit as some of the others!

However, there will be a couple of mods: the Clip is half size again, so only 7 shells, and they can only be fired on Single shot mode, not Semi-Auto. If you're happy with that, I'm cool?

Hello all, been a bit quiet over the weekend, apologies!

If anyone has anything more they want to add while you're taking a Speeder ride, please do (or placeholder). I'll add an update at some point this evening.

Well two questions...

Or a statements and a question.

We've left the crew behind so if these figures are friends of Lang, that dialogue won't be happening.

We've got two Landspeeder Storms with two HB's and hostiles to our front.

Question: Is it Structured Time?

Statement: I rolled a 9, so Draak is on 13 Initiative.