'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

I'm curious as to how stealthy you expect the power-armoured Astartes to be at all - "stealth" on a battlefield and stealth in the middle of a hive city are two very different things!

...That is what the fake mustaches are for.

Black Cohort, an excellent read, the bar was high already, but it has certainly been raised!

Machine God, Brain Detail will only get an Astartes so far - I tried it once in game and got Insanity points from staring at the Shadow in The Warp.  Who knows what mind-blowing banality can be discerned by scooping out some hive scummer's Bonce Bucket?  :eek:

Black Cohort, an excellent read, the bar was high already, but it has certainly been raised!

Machine God, Brain Detail will only get an Astartes so far - I tried it once in game and got Insanity points from staring at the Shadow in The Warp. Who knows what mind-blowing banality can be discerned by scooping out some hive scummer's Bonce Bucket? :eek:

@MR - Yes I know. I've just finished reading through episodes I & II of Blackthorn/Swordhand.

Also, in sort of Plunder related news... l may have started a new project...

gallery_27610_13401_84652.jpg

(A few liberties taken in order to get bitz that work, but hopefully comes overall across as who it's meant to be?)

:lol:

I've posted to move us along a little, as Vesalius rightly said, it's kind of Achard's show at that point...

Anyway, my next post will get us moving off the Dagger and give the team a bit more control over their actions again.

"One void-dock is much the same as another." Martel dismisses the question as irrelevant, then pauses again. "Perhaps I should send over a repair team from my own Engineerium?"

Han Orphiel Solo, after blitzing the entire boarding party into pulp and destroying every picter on Dagger's bridge.

"Er, no sir, we had a slight weapons malfunction, everything's fine here, now sir.  How are you?"

Fly casual indeed. :facepalm:

This...

Edit: The skin apron is forthcoming, I assure you!

Plus...

Sorry for the delay, this past week was hectic.

Equals...

:ohmy.:

Or am I just reading too much into this? ;)

Are you sure this is a line of questioning you wish to pursue?

Well, I may not have been up for writing the last days, but that doesn’t mean I have forgotten about you guys!

So, I am jumping my usually “ this isn’t ready for consumption” routine and drop this early WiP of the Redcloak

gallery_66914_10889_370222.jpeg

Happy Talk like a Pirate day, mateys!

Posting a small update just for Mazer, Sobek and Tro...

Also, in answer to Decimus question, Agnatha Ferrina is technically an ally of the IG so an open approach should be possible... although of course something may have changed to explain supplies not being sent?

In any case, I'll update both teams properly in a day or two, you'll be able to get into atmosphere without any problems.

Hi all, I'm working on the next update but might be a couple of days. (Tro should be back around by then I think, and gives people a bit of time if they've got placeholders they want to fill, so it's all good)

Quick question for Alpha's next bit though: Draak has taken one of the gunnery chairs, does anyone want the other? Or the pilot's seat? There are crew aboard who can do it, so no big deal, but even after adding Pilot+10 their base stats won't match up to an Astartes?