Introductions are always a bit awkward, but I suppose I should start with , “hello, I’m Austin,” though on the internet I’ve always gone by Ahab. I’ve been in the hobby since about 2006 and I was pretty active in the online 40k community, specifically on now relatively defunct forums. I’m looking to get back I to the hobby and I miss the community that forums provided, so I thought I would give B&C a try.

Anyway, it’s nice meeting you all and I look forward to exploding this hobby with you.

Hail Ahab:biggrin.:

Welcome aboard. 2006 is when I got sucked into the belly of this beast too. Lots of changes since then, but it's still a fun ride. You'll find the B&C an informative and friendly community. Let us know if we can be of any assistance:yes:

Hail Ahab:biggrin.:

Welcome aboard. 2006 is when I got sucked into the belly of this beast too. Lots of changes since then, but it's still a fun ride. You'll find the B&C an informative and friendly community. Let us know if we can be of any assistance:yes:

I appreciate the offer welcome and I look forward to exploring the community! Thank you.

Welcome aboard :tu: What armies do you collect?

Thanks! Space Marines. Lol Not horribly unique, I know. Still haven’t decided on what chapter specific supplement I want to use yet, primarily because I haven’t fully fleshed out my chapter lore quite yet.