2000pts Terminus Horde of Gribblies

Brother Kraskor

An idea for a Terminus Est Assault Force, Battalion Detachment:

Typhus (165) - Warlord, Miasma of Pestilence, Curse of the Leper

Daemon Prince (150) - Sword, Rotten Constitution, Supperating Plate, Accelerated Entropy

Plaguecaster (95) - Filth Censers, Lungrot, Rotwind

20 Poxwalkers (100)

20 Poxwalkers (100)

20 Poxwalkers (100)

17 Poxwalkers (185)

10 Possessed (240)

10 Possessed (240)

5 Deathshroud (250)

5 Deathshroud (250)

Tallyman (70)

Tallyman (70)

Foul Blightspawn (85) - Stenchvats, Viscous Death

2000pts, 9CP

Two Tallymen to all but guarantee the 1CP bonus each turn.

Blightspawn (and potentially one Tallyman) deepstrikes with the Deathshroud.

Possessed run up with the Prince.

Typhus walks up with Tallymen, and Poxwalkers (77 poxwalkers - Nurgle's number!)

Edited by Brother Kraskor

I don't think the second Tallyman is needed, one is enough. I'd also try to fit a Plague Skull in - it's incredible value as a relic, and the extra mortal wounds may come in handy against a rogue Redemptor. The two units of five Deathshroud can be consolidated into 2x3 & 1x4 which would give you more options during the game never mind, not enough slots. List looks solid to me!

Edited by Marshal Loss

I don't think the second Tallyman is needed, one is enough. I'd also try to fit a Plague Skull in - it's incredible value as a relic, and the extra mortal wounds may come in handy against a rogue Redemptor. The two units of five Deathshroud can be consolidated into 2x3 & 1x4 which would give you more options during the game never mind, not enough slots. List looks solid to me!

I flip flopped between the second Tallyman and a Biologus, or maybe a Surgeon to deep strike with the Deathshroud? As there are no grenades on the  Deathshroud to buff. 

And will do re: Plague Skull!

I like the idea of the Putrifier (with Arch) buffing possessed, 40 attacks dealing mortals on 6’s that can re-roll all wounds. It is so good when you are up against anything with transhuman or pesky reanimation type units. I don’t believe they can reanimate models that die to MWs. He isn’t to shabby when helping Deathshroud either, I think he’s a very solid buff character.

I’ve ran 2 tallyman and while having 2 units receiving +1 to hit is nice, I think 1 is all that is needed for the CP regen. Yes you want a lot, so I can see where a second fits in.

Good list and wish you well.