Lord Marshal Ireton MaSade by Edgar Skomorowski

It slipped under my radar until today, but this year Edgar Skomorowski, who created Solar Auxilia range back in 2014, finally came around to design faction's special character, Lord Marshal Ireton MaSade ('The Old General', Protector of Agathon and former master of the 60th Expeditionary Fleet), as personal project.

I'd say better late than never :wink: but I can't help but regret it didn't happen when he was working at FW.

Also I think it's the first 'baby carrier' I like, including steampunkish(?) nods to the 60th Fleet/Agathon equine iconography.

edgar-skomorowski-masade.jpg

edgar-skomorowski-masade2.jpg

More pictures on his ArtStation.

That is impressive. And also not what I expected. I imagined Ma Sade's model to be the same size as the regular Marshall because his exoskeleton counts as Artificer Armor and grants him IWND. I imagine that he would've been a _Bulky_ model with more special rules if only Skomorowski had the chance to finish it.

Such a shame it's a personal project. I would've loved to purchase this.

Is that a baby Kangaroo?

ANd whats the deal with his right hand holding that sword? Looks like the finger melts into the handle.

PS: Where can I buy it? ;)

Edited by Gorgoff

I love it conceptually and everything except the lil horse head

Honestly Edgar Skomorowski should start doing STL files and sell them. He basically IS the Solar Aux look at this point and it would be great to see more of his works

Damn.... aside from the horsey this model is gorgeous enough that any collector would want it.

I do not object to the horse head and placement mind you, thats a great call-back as has been noted.

Just the toy-like nature of its appearance. A larger more 'steampunk Stallion head' look would have been fine.

Still though, just gorgeous and wonderfully iconic.