Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Metallic Green Salamander

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Maligoare

Maligoare

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 273 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch
It's been a while since I've been on B&C, and looking back at my album, things have moved on a bit (I've painted some models, and we actually have a Deathwatch codex)!  When I get time to build/paint models, they're usually for Deathwatch or Inquisition these days, but when I saw voidjord's lovely 30k Kill Team recently, I wanted to do one of those marines for myself.  Other than knowing he wouldn't fit with my Deathwatch I hadn't given much thought to which chapter he should hail from, until I saw an unfinished test-piece Inquisitorial Henchman model I'd been using to try out a greenish weathered brass at around the same time as I was lamenting the lack of love given to Salamanders.

1103069_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

1103070_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

1103071_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

1103072_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

1103073_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

1103074_sm-Lone%20Wolf%2C%20Protector%20

Edited by Maligoare, 02 May 2021 - 08:10 PM.

• Kurgan the Lurker, Gamiel, Bjorn Firewalker and 3 others like this
Has anyone else noticed that Salamanders are just negative versions of Ultramarines? See here for proof.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,596 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The flames are well-paiy. The Tau skull at his feet is a GREAT touch. But the model should be photographed under better lighting, so we can appreciate the effort you put in his weapons'metallic surfaces.
Previous projects: Wolves of Catachan (the Wolfbrothers Chapter reborn), Steel Crusaders (Codex: Iron Hands), Iron-hearted Angels (Codex: Blood Angels supplement).

Current projects: Knights of Renaissance (Star Wars: The Force Awakens Marines), Grim Knights of Grimm Nights (Red vs. Blue Marines).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users