Book of Fire Reveals

In addition to the other armies involved in the Charadon Sector, Be'lakor himself is going to get his own Army of Renown titled the Legion of Shadows which will allow both Chaos Space Marines and Daemons together. Thoughts?

As long as the models used for display aren't Black Legion (and they don't look to be from the preview) I'll be happy.

Quite literally that would be the only issue that would marr the occasion for me. Though I do wonder how they will make the combination work.

I wasn't expecting Be'lakor to get any special army treatment like this. Even though I have both CSM and Daemons this comes with plenty of caveats before I'd try it. What do you get vs what do you lose etc. That and historically being a mini-faction is generally not a good idea if you want longevity :confused: So maybe something for those with existing armies of the two factions to play with as I can't see anyone rushing out to get a load of Daemons if they weren't already :tongue.:

We shall see as always, but I'm interested enough to give it a try providing it doesn't treat too much on either faction's toes. I do after all collect each individually for a reason (and not just Slaanesh) :smile.: As noted it will be all the more interesting to see how it works logistically, given we are expecting a new C:CSM book sooner or later and know it comes with at least some notable changes... Perhaps it'll be less a list, but rather a system to combine units from codices with their associated core rules and costs etc? Would give it better staying power too, hopefully we can find out more soon :tu: